Reviews for Blue eyes and Black rain
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Just to be an ass *lights a match* it is Harribel not Hailibel it is Tia Harberu in kanji and is pronounced Harribel

*puts out match with a ton of water*

Why did I just waste water...? Idk but I really shouldn't have lit that match... It's just I'm so mad that people keep calling halibel or what ev... But it's really good really really good... Keep writing!
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
XD hahahaha luv it! update?
mama-Ichigo chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
ok, ill be honest. AT first I doubted this story but then I read it and you are a damn good writer! I love the sotyr and if I may give some advice... when you write really long paragraphs, I would break it up some, make them smaller because then its easier to read! ANYWAYS THANKS! Ja Ne
BonneNuit chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
I really like Nnoitra's character, but I was a little surprised to see how affectionate he was and how he said 'I love you'...either way, can't wait to read more GrimmIchi.
Beautiful Feather chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
pfft great chapter .
Flamez-is-Renji-Girl666 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Are you going to write asnther chapter 6?
Peter is Pan chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Holy Crap! I haven't reviewed for awhile! I'M SORRY!

Great story and smut! With my 2 favorite pairings! It's so hard to find stories like this one. It is amazing!

Ya gotta love Nnoitra. "MY EYE!" I was rolling on the floor.

I have a question for Rukia, Nel, and Hailbel.

Can I have one of those pictures?

Hellz ya! Showerfantastic smut scene
BonneNuit chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Yaoi fan girls sure are perverted :D
Beautiful Feather chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Mind me having some photos too? XD
AsymmetricalPerfection chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
please more chappies soon
AsymmetricalPerfection chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
book drop epic. instant fave
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
This is a good chapter (albeit short) Remember to double space in between paragraphs and every time a new person begins to speak. It will make it a lot easier to read.
Beautiful Feather chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
lamo~ You should send me the pictures too, can't have enough smexy shots of Grimmjow and Ichigo on my pod~

So happy you did the Ulquiorra and Hichigo, kinda always thought that those two weirdoes would be good and a couple. Yea~

I gonna start sounding like a broken record to you, but in your best interest try to make your chapter longer. Try for 1,300 words or something like that. Baby steps.

Enough of my complaints... If you want I could be your beta reader. Just offering. _

update soon so I can find out who is watching through the window.
Kirtash8 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Hi!The story seems interesting!I like the fact that Hichigo is also in the story, I love him!The way of acting of Nel is very good written. XDXD I wanna know what's the gift of Urahara, it's creeping me out XDXD I hope you'll continue writing and that Grimmjow will show more the next the next chapter!