Reviews for Alternate Dimensions
Pyre the Pyro chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
i used to pronounce chocobo as chu-ko-buh cuz id only ever heard my dad pronounce it like that and i hadnt started playing the games yet myself
superfreak330 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Considering Final Fantasy was made in Japan, "chocobo" would be pronounced how you say it: meaning that all the "O"s would be long, as in the words "go", "bow", "crow", "snow", "low", etc. _-
KitaraStrife chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
I'm pretty sure I said this the last time I reviewed (what chapter was that? 0_o), but I went looking for completely DIFFERENT Sephiroth fic on here, and found THIS lovely amazing super exciting GEM that I just... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CONTRIBUTED TO MY INABILITY TO SLEEP THE PAST SIX DAYS! (granted, having two days off from work, then working two, then having last night and tonight off as well helped.) I couldn't stop reading at some points because it was just THAT GOOD! You know how to correctly incorporate OCs into a story and keep the readers hooked. I absolutely loved this story! AMAZING JOB! And this is coming from someone who just finished reading it 6 years after it was finished being written. XD
KitaraStrife chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
This is really a great story so far! Geez, I go looking for an M-rated Sephiroth story I read on here (first thing I ever read on here) and I find this little gem. :) I'm one of those few and far between fanfic readers and authors who likes OCs. Since Katy, Michelle and Chris are all based on you and your friends, they seem very realistic which is great when using OCs.

Anyway, I've been reading this and thinking about how different things might be if we'd known the story of CRISIS CORE before you wrote this, all that shit with Genesis being the stupid reason for Sephiroth truly going psycho. Man, if you rewrite this with Genesis and Angeal in here, I'd gladly read! But, I doubt you'll do that. Oh well. I'll live. :) Again, GREAT STORY! I'm going back to reading now. ;)
Charles McCoy chapter 26 . 9/30/2010
Man...this was great. At first, it was obvious that Katy was a self insert...but as you said at the begining, your character grew and changed. I have to actually wonder if the character is now simply a part of you that you have yet to discover.

I really enjoyed reading this,...I was actually wondering if you were going to merge the worlds...

I love how you ended this though.

I was wondering if you've given any thought to making a sequel...maybe involving the children of some of them _
Charles McCoy chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Self insertion or not...this is one of the damn funniest fanfics i've ever read...

although that may be simply because of the fact that picturing seph in all these situations is damn hilarious xD
NightIncarnate chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
AWESOMELY WOMDERFUL! This was such a good story. It had me laughing, crying and feeling so connected to the OC. Overall a kick ass fanfic!
GitaMerah chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
I'm usually wary of self-insertion fics, but I liked your story. Your attention to detail is amazing! I'm not a big fan of Lucrecia/Vincent pairing (okay, so I'm jealous. lol!), so I have to admit that I skipped anything that has to do with that pairing. I loved Seph/Katy's interactions, though. Man, Sephiroth is really whipped!

I'm still laughing at the idea of McDonalds in Midgar. Figures they'd be one of the first to move in!

I wrote a Vincent/OC fanfic with similar ideas to yours (i.e., islands/continents being switched around on both planets) before discovering your story. Didn't realize someone else already had the same idea! I don't think I'll ever post mine, though.
Emerald Gaze chapter 26 . 6/27/2009
well.. wow that was really good and though the details i'll admitedly say i didnt care for when i came to buildings, it was only because i was too interested in moving on to read the more acton like parts. but hay thats a good thing and i find it hard myself to descibe buildings and such so no prob there i assure u. oh and i do admire ur ability to kill off chars, i can never seem to do that and really i bet some of my ideas would be so much better if i could actually kill them off, and i also applaude the detail of that as well u really wherent afraid to go all out with this and i'm happy for that:) all in all i think the chars attitudes were steady too after all its would be expected that they'd react at least alittle different if they were put in these situations.

um ...also i liked the whole thing about zacks home town it was i nice change in the story and i was happy to read that as well. and i liked the begining, i usually dont like that kind of thing where its so completely unrelated to the main crush of the story, but i really liked urs and it made it all the better for the rest of the story. oh and that part about that chris flower guy, annoyed me a bit the way it started for him made me want to skip it but i'm highly against skipping stuff in a story i'm reading cuz i think i'll miss sumthin ...

anyway i really enjoyed reading this and i think i'll check out what else u got to see if theres sumthin else i wanna read!_!
Red Jeanie chapter 26 . 1/19/2009
Wow I really can not wait to read the sequel! So of I go to see it!
Channing Bulkley chapter 26 . 5/13/2008
Loved your story.

So, wow. I can't even describe how well it was put together.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if you actually make a carreer out of this. Keep up the good work.

V/R

YN3 Channing Bulkley, USN
FlurryofDreams chapter 26 . 12/26/2007
I figured I'd give one last review and tell you how much I loved this story! Well... I LOVED IT! and it took you four freaking years? I could never write a story that long! But anyway, it was awesome, defiantly the best fic I have read so far. Your writing skills are really good, much better then mine! So yea, everything was awesome! XD

Oh, yay for Sephiroth!
FlurryofDreams chapter 25 . 12/13/2007
Yay! Their together... forever! Woot! Very nice story!
FlurryofDreams chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
Must hurry and read the last chapter! Oh I hope Katy and Sephiroth stay together at least!
FlurryofDreams chapter 23 . 12/13/2007
I still think Hojo a lunatic...