Reviews for The Difference in Forever
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was really cute! I really liked it. This is an old story but its really good!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Why do I have the feeling Bra got the paper for Pan? Awesome job!

-D101
bob chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
cutecutecute!
yashagrl chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
good good good good, now give me me cookie
CREEPPPPPY chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Aw, that's awesome... I really though that the package Pan bought was condoms though. But that's just me and my dirty mind... Like your story though!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I likes! _ It's really, really, really, really cute! _ Go Trunks/Pan! Woot! _ Great writing, great content.. and I can't think of any constructive criticism so I'll have to pass on that, sorry.
ladybugg chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Actually i liked it. It was really sweet and charming, and well cute. great job.
Snwy.Leopard chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
aw that was kawaii~! good fic! .
absent one chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I knew I recognized this fic. I'm pretty sure I also read one where Pan found the "Pros and Cons of Dating Pan" you write that one, too? Anyway, now I remember where I saw this: At Panabelle's site! *GLOMP* Congrats on having 'Belle post it, you wonderful author, you! Well, hon, see you at Randomness! ;D
Jesia chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Two words can describe this fic . . . kawaii and sweet!
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
How cute! What a nice little oneshot...shot, sweet, but plausible. Very good! I look forward to some more posts from you dear!
Lestat's angel2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This story is soooo sweet!
Angelbabe14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Awww. What a cute and pretty fic. I like I like! Can u plz R&R one of y stories called Soul Blade. PLZ! WRITE MORE FICCIES LIKE THAT AND YOU WILL BE A GREAT AUTHOR!
mizuko chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
AWww That was so sweet _ Everybody needs a little fluff now and again.

-Mizuko