Reviews for The Burning Building
swangirl12 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
okay i see were youre coming from now cant wait for an update
bodah chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
is edward going to raise her or emse and carlisle? if edwards does, who will she end up with as she gets older?
Angels of Twilight chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Aw, poor baby Bella...! Update again! Update again!
Angels of Twilight chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It sounds good! You could keep that title, too. It's not bad. Unless, of course, someone gives you something better. ;p
orderofphoniex chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
sounds good hope u have the first chapter up soon! :)
swangirl 12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
well i like youre idea but dont you think you can at least start the story. and back it up arnet bella and edward soulmates not father daughter work with me here why cant they just say she was adopted like the others an d then some.
Loulabelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm so excited to see a new piece from you :D And I really want you to update as soon as possible :D PLEASE?

Summary Idea: She's a human child...He's a vampire who has saved her from a tragic fate. Both are alone and seeking the comfort of someone they can trust. But will it all go as planned or will something happen that no one expects? READ AND REVIEW!

I would totally want to read a story with a summary like this :) I'm totally bummed that writing this was so easy and writing my own summaries is so hard...ANYWHO...I have checked and this summary is short enough to fit in the space provided and I think it will attract readers :D GOOD LUCK!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

P.S. Summary is just a suggestion, do with it what you will :D