Reviews for Part Deux
azab chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
loved it great job
CelticWomanJunkie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was a really awesome story, your attention to character detail while still keeping the story rolling was very admirable. I just got sucked into the story, I lost all sense of time. There wasn't a romantic angle (I thought you might be implying that Lilly and Scotty like each other in the beginning but I'm not sure now) but that didn't make it any less entertaining. I like how Scotty and Kat talk trash to each other but you can still sense the affection, and I thought you did a good job recalling Scotty's history. Ana and Elisa are subjects that haven't been brought up on the show for years but he, as a character, must think about them both. Excellent job!
I'm a Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It's a so nice fanfic. I love it!
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I know something about anniversaries of my thirty-fifth birthday - I've had a few! This was just adorable!
Mari chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really love your story and I hope you continue your great work. I like the Scotty / Kat pairing ;-) Thanks for sharing!
ViolaLucien chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was well written. I love Kat/Scotty friendship and the banter between them. Especially the scene where she tells him what she thinks about him an Lil. If this is your opinion about L/S then I can understand it. Those two are rather complicated but even if it does never happen on the show there's still fanfiction :) Oh and Kat's present is great *lol* Btw, have you thought of writing a ff about her and Curtis? I think those two are somehow cute.
Collider chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Simply perfect, pure and simple. Perfect setup, perfect execution, and perfect charactersation.

Stuff like this is pretty much the sole reason I continue to check FFN. Thank you for sharing it.
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh excellent i loved it keep on doing what you do cuz you had me

xoxo crazy hot