Reviews for Burned Out
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I am a fan of the Chipmunks and SRMTHFG! This is fitting for both shows, thanks. :)

(FYI: the tubes are called "transport tubes", although I think Gibson, living his fear of being an irrational loon like this, called them "escalators"... purhaps a Shuggazoomian escalator? That planet is pretty high tech, to come up with holographic icecream that is actually edible!)
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Tauria chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, wow! This was/is awesome! xD I love it!
bluemonkeysforever chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved this fic, it was really well written and it was awesome how sprx and gibson got along in the end
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You have a very interesting idea here! And your grammar is perfect and all. However, I would have liked to see some more situational detail. The story felt kinda rushed and sometimes hard to follow.
Voiletwis chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was a good story. I really like it.
Mskatee chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
When I log in, this will be a fav! Woohoo!

This reminds me of the episode from Chimpmunks that I watched at school. Simon was doing an experiment for a contest, and Alvin messed it up, thus when he tried it out(drinking potion) he turned into a "hunk". Sequel?
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love it! Instant Fav. You did good. I'm not exactly sure what they call those tube things I just call them transport tubes, and who doesn't love the Chipmunks?