Reviews for Competition
quaff chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Tea and hot chocolate.
ViaDownTheRabbitHole chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Russia's answer to Pikachu!
JinxedCobra chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'm with Chekov, I've never liked the taste of coffee and hot tea has always been too bland. 'shudders' Nice work.
Hellequin01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hot chocolate, of course!

Oh, Chekov is just too sweet.
Condiotti chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OK first, a Whoot to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Arthur Dent reference! God, I love that book!

And in answer to your question: I am an Tea drinker, though I am LDS and the fact that I drink tea is to stay off the books. However, I have a passion for Peppermint Hot Chocolate. M!
I do not like coffee at all. I have tried it in various forms and still do not like it. So I am on board with both the hot chocolate and tea side!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
The over-intensity of this conflict is quite entertaining to read. I can easily image this crew becoming overly competitive over something such as this. Personally, I would argue on the side of tea, though I have never had coffee. Then again, Chekov does have a valid point.

Nice story.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
crystalclear8050 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You mix the coffee with the hot chocolate! lol but I enjoy each beverage on its own as well. Love the story!
luckie-m chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
lol. hot chocolate is most definitely the superior drink )
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I'm with Chekov on this one... hot chocolate all the way. _ I loved this fic!
MadamMistress chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I prefer tea, myself. I don't like the smell of coffee, and so have never tried it. I also enjoy hot chocolate.

I cracked up reading this fic. Very funny and well written!
Spohura chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Coffee! D
uki200 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I join the Russian with the freaking pikachu! yes yes!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i go with chocolate but out of the two others i say tea _
Tara-yomitorika chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
haha very amusing! I'm gonna have to agree with Chekov though. Hot Chocolate is the way to go! Coffee and tea are both nasty bitter drinks and I hate them both. Tea is slightly better than coffee though, if you have sugar. The atmosphere seems rather calming and happy, and it makes me smile to think of them all sitting around, drinking hot drinks like a bunch of elderly people. I really hope you write another chapter soon! Until next time, Live Long and Prosper!

Sincerely,