Reviews for The Girl on the Bench
Hoodo chapter 2 . 7/18
They're engaged and they don't know their names
Christine Danielle967 chapter 3 . 7/3
I love it!
Christine Danielle967 chapter 1 . 7/3
Goshh...I'm so confused...Which is who...
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 3 . 3/28
I must admit I jumped to the end because I only ship Hinny. I also was disgruntled, like your wife, at the thought that he might be dumping who I thought was Ginny. It is a cute story, with plenty of angst, at least for me!
nayin17 chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Harry and the hateful annoying bookworm is just plain yucky. Glad you're a H/G fan like I am. Read this 10x already
i wanted to be a writer chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Do you have any idea of what this fanfic made to me?
First I just read that thing, and then read the other thing and then I was just like what?!
And, then I sort of freak out like I never imagined I would ever freak out in my whole life.
And I'm quiet sure that something broke inside me, and right now I'm quiet crazier than what I already was, thank you very much.
But, (yeah, there's a but) at final everything just went well, I really did like it, and I've like every fanfic you have wrote, I actually love them, you really are talented, please continue writing, and make all those nights I haven't sleep because of reading your fanfics worth it.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
the first time ive read this i was really hoping that the girl is ginny...and though ive read this loads of times, i still feel happy whenever im reading the last part...wonderful story
marinka chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Perfect!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I didn't get the part where there were 2 Ginny! It got a bit confusing!
PhillipWDE chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAA! I don't think you intended it this way, but this was hilarious! Great job!
dragonlordrb chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Excellent story. I was scared in the beginning, but since no names or descriptions were used, I thought I'd continue the ride. I was not disappointed.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Wow. I was a little bit confused, because I didn't know who anyone was accept for Harry. The Girl on The Bench, and The Quidditch Guy, and his girlfriend. Good job! Loved it.
Serena Bluemoon chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I really loved it!

It's beautifully well written, and I liked how you were able to hide who Harry'd end up with so well.

Now, I'd love to read a sequel. Is there any chance of a sequel? Please?

Thanks for writting The Girl on the Bench and share it. (:
EsaHufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like this story. Even tho it's not totally canon, I like ur writing!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I've. Been. HAD! This was nowhere near what I was expecting it to be, but then I still got my wish & Harry/Ginny got together in the end. I could've sworn he & Ginny were already dating, 'cause I assumed that his girlfriend (Hermione) was a Quidditch PLAYER, not an administrator. Wow, this would've REALLY been AU if Hermione was a prof. Quidditch player! It ended up being a really nice, albeit shocking, surprise to find out that the ladies in Harry's life were completely switched around. I loved the ending, though - it's cool to know that they're still going to be good friends in this life as they are in canon, and loved Ron's little bombshell surprise on Ginny, mid-tirade ("We're married!")!

Have you ever thought about extending this story a little bit with a one-shot or something, telling how Harry meets the rest of the Weasleys? I imagine it would be more like 'out of the frying pan, into the fire' for Harry, w/o already knowing many of the siblings from school.