Reviews for The Girl on the Bench
i wanted to be a writer chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Do you have any idea of what this fanfic made to me?
First I just read that thing, and then read the other thing and then I was just like what?!
And, then I sort of freak out like I never imagined I would ever freak out in my whole life.
And I'm quiet sure that something broke inside me, and right now I'm quiet crazier than what I already was, thank you very much.
But, (yeah, there's a but) at final everything just went well, I really did like it, and I've like every fanfic you have wrote, I actually love them, you really are talented, please continue writing, and make all those nights I haven't sleep because of reading your fanfics worth it.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
the first time ive read this i was really hoping that the girl is ginny...and though ive read this loads of times, i still feel happy whenever im reading the last part...wonderful story
marinka chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Perfect!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I didn't get the part where there were 2 Ginny! It got a bit confusing!
PhillipWDE chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAA! I don't think you intended it this way, but this was hilarious! Great job!
dragonlordrb chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Excellent story. I was scared in the beginning, but since no names or descriptions were used, I thought I'd continue the ride. I was not disappointed.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Wow. I was a little bit confused, because I didn't know who anyone was accept for Harry. The Girl on The Bench, and The Quidditch Guy, and his girlfriend. Good job! Loved it.
Serena Bluemoon chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I really loved it!

It's beautifully well written, and I liked how you were able to hide who Harry'd end up with so well.

Now, I'd love to read a sequel. Is there any chance of a sequel? Please?

Thanks for writting The Girl on the Bench and share it. (:
EsaHufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like this story. Even tho it's not totally canon, I like ur writing!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I've. Been. HAD! This was nowhere near what I was expecting it to be, but then I still got my wish & Harry/Ginny got together in the end. I could've sworn he & Ginny were already dating, 'cause I assumed that his girlfriend (Hermione) was a Quidditch PLAYER, not an administrator. Wow, this would've REALLY been AU if Hermione was a prof. Quidditch player! It ended up being a really nice, albeit shocking, surprise to find out that the ladies in Harry's life were completely switched around. I loved the ending, though - it's cool to know that they're still going to be good friends in this life as they are in canon, and loved Ron's little bombshell surprise on Ginny, mid-tirade ("We're married!")!

Have you ever thought about extending this story a little bit with a one-shot or something, telling how Harry meets the rest of the Weasleys? I imagine it would be more like 'out of the frying pan, into the fire' for Harry, w/o already knowing many of the siblings from school.
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
What the heck? How did this happen, and what happened to the 'Quidditch Bloke'? Was Ginny really in disguise, trying to test Harry? And here I thought he had a very pretty "stalker"...
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
'...he found great joy in watching the small children feed the ducks, and run at the ducks, and occasionally run, screaming, from the ducks.' :D lol

Uh-Oh! My favorite couple's having second thoughts? No wonder he was so distracted and didn't sleep worth a darn that night. I just hope they both come to the same, happy conclusion.
Rose Tylers chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh my gosh! This story was amazing! :) I love your writing style and the little humorous moments you threw in- I honestly found myself laughing out loud at parts. Especially when Harry was trying to figure out why their was a ruckus in the park. The ending caught me so off guard! I seriously had no idea what was coming- you masked the truth so well. I knew that Harry and Ginny would end up in the end, but I definitely didn't expect it to happen the way it did... I could go on for a while, but I'll end my review here xD
Tinkerbell79 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
This chapter is delightful. It is a lot of fun to read and discover how this story works. And while AU the characters are still very much themselves. Except for the Weasleys running to England instead of fighting but I'm willing to forgive that. :) I am so glad youw wrote this chapter it makes the whole story worthwhile. I don't mind stories with twists but I guess I rather prefer stories in which I understand what is going and everyone is mostly happy...I'm a sap that way :)
Tinkerbell79 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Ok...first off, very well written chapter. I did kind of remember that in the end the girl on the bench was Ginny but I couldn't remember how that could be. I wasn't sure I liked this story at all until I got to the very last line of this chapter. But, I did remember there was a twist so I kept going.