Reviews for Jealousy is Unbecoming
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Heheheh, that's cute. -_- You're very good at keeping Kratos in character, I'm impressed.

Seeing Lloyd get so flustered over Kratos impressing /his/ girl was amusing enough, seeing the brunet blush that bad after having his feelings served to him on a sliver platter...nothing short of a masterpiece.

I honestly couldn't stop smiling the whole time I read this.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Absolutely LOVED this fic! Lloyd being Lloyd and Kratos being Kratos - their dialogue put a smile on my face. And I just loved Kratos sighing at the end there. PFFFFT.

It is nice to read fics about these two that don't actually address their true relationship. Because it was interesting enough before the reveal. Thanks for posting this!
Captain Arbitrary chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is one of my favorite one-shots that you've done. I like the idea of Lloyd being jealous of the attention Kratos receives from Colette. Before he even realizes that they are father and son, I love the rival complex he thinks he has with him. Granted at the time he thinks Kratos is a 28 year old mercenary, so I like how he looks up to and resents him for being better than him, like the way brothers can get jealous of one another. Although I am also a fan of Kratos and Lloyd father/son fluff. :) Everybody was in character- it was definitely an enjoyable read. Thank you.
knight-night chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Heh. Jealous Lloyd does not a nice Lloyd make. Good oneshot.
Warlordess chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, that was adorable. Like "OMG!" adorable. Lol. I love it so much, though I had hoped there'd be a bit more Collet in there (huge fan dun'cha know). Anyway, I'm so happy that you're still writing for these two; I hadn't seen something new from you in a long while!

Please write some more!
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Jealousy is something bad Lloyd XD

A very cute story that I really like

kiss from France