Reviews for Waking Up In Vegas
Christina89 chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
so maybe getting married while drunk wasn't such a bad thing. i think they should at least give it a try and see how things go before giving up. update soon!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
she likes Randy more!

Maybe after the wedding night Randy got her pregnant! lol

i hope so!hope to read more soon
reina13 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
love it
SoCalStarOC chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Gosh, this was good. Nice to see it sorta piece together. So waht really did happen last night? I can't wait to find out! Please update soon!
TivaAPLightning chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Ooh I just started reading this story tonight and so far it is fantastic! Doesnt hurt that Orton is my favorite superstar lol. I was/am a huge fan of the Sarah Cena series so I'm definitely looking forward to where this goes
reina13 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
love it may be u could throw in calls from frinds or family once they read about the wedding
Christina89 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
just started reading this story. awesome work!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
awesome update!

Hope to read more soon!
PermanentVacay chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
oh holy freaking crap... these two were just thrashed! great update! more soon! xoxo
reina13 chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
love it hope u update soon
PermanentVacay chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Amazing update! Don't worry about it! Christmas break will be here before you know it and you'll be able to breathe then!
bsbfan558 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
great update.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
great update!

Hope to read more soon!
veracruzortongal chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
I'm too lazy of a being to sign in. Sorry, it took me so long to review! I don't get updates for some odd reason. Anyways.

I'm sort of shifting gears. I feel like John could be a good choice for a more interesting story. Hmm. And damn straight, if he loves the girl, he'll wait! I find it funny how it seems like Randy was actually waiting (even staring at his phone) for her to call. It's an amusing thought, you have to agree. Haha!

Fabulous chapter! Keep up the good work!
PermanentVacay chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Oh girl! This was amazing! Now I'm dying to know what the hell is going on! What's wrong with Cari... What does she remember... What did Vince help RKO remember and WILL JOHN WAIT FOR CARI! Update ASAP!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »