Reviews for Waking Up In Vegas
Kinley Orton-Reigns chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
love this update can't wait to read more...pls update Randy and Cari stay together or get divorced and what about John will he fight for her
RKOsgirl92 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Awesome update!

I want to know what they remember!

hope to read more soon!
iRocka chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I'm extremely grateful that you updated (whilst I hardly ever these days)... but you could be a little more generous on the chapters. Haha! I'm kidding. I loved how Cari kept Randy on a tight leash. Makes it look like it was meant to be but leaves something to the imagination thanks to the presence of a certain Felix.

Keep up the good work! Update soon. I swear I'll review a lot earlier this time. Haha!
PermanentVacay chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Ooooo I can't wait for the next chapter! This is gettin' jucier by the update!
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
oh my god. this is awesome
RKOsgirl92 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
awesome update!

I Hope she tells john about her and Randy!

hope to read more soon!
OMGabriel chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Im really want to know what happens next. plz update!
Kinley Orton-Reigns chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
update soon pls i can't wait to see where cari and randy end up and if she talks to good I love it
cari chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
ohmygod i did not see the update. so sorry! but eff this is getting twisted. i cannot imagine myself that wasted [but then again maybe that's why i became so wild] haha! love it. getting better by the update! thanks! :]
RKOsgirl92 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
awesome update! can't wait for more! Please update soon!
PermanentVacay chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Wow! This is deffinitely getting interesting! Great update! Update again soon please!
redrose88 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
great update
RollinsInTheDean chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Great update, I can't wait for more.
iRocka chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
no good dumping mtherfker : no one dumps anyone like that then comes crawling back hours later just to want to 'talk'! that's bull!

oh god. i cant believe im married. and WITH GLITTERS too. thats sad. oh so sad.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Awesome story! Please update soon!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »