Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Very good and funny.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 19 . 6/21
*patiently waits for the next chapter, despite 8-ish some years having passed*
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 19 . 6/15
Alas and alack. Here we are almost ten years to the day. Though this story will likely forever remain on my favorites list, I fear it's quite dead. And as I have a story in similar straights I shant complain. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed an afternoon reading this marvelous story. Good luck in any future writing. In case I don't see you, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night.
awww haha i was hoping for harry/hermione and/or harry/fleur
AHHHHH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT ALL
omfg that was so cute
harry and tonks are extended family too!
AWWWWWW A KITTY

omg i love that hermiones got a crush on harry and she’s all embarasssed and shy about it

i wonder what will happen when dan finds out who harry is lol
harry lol
fuck i loved that

"That is very brave of you to study." Albus tried. "It shows courage... the fact that you go into the library shows you are very adventurous, something Godric Gryffindor admires." LOOOOL
BRAVE OF YOU TO REFUTE MH STATEMENT LMAO

OMFG THAT WAS SO FUNNY
I KNEW IT AS SOON AS I READ NICKY YAAAAY THE FLAMELS!

i hope harry and hermione are at least friends :)

oooh dumbledore took it without permission i love that twist!
ohh this story is going to be so good
i just discovered it so i’m looking forward to ignoring everything else but this today lol
kkinnissongmail chapter 5 . 6/5
Good story so far, but...We do realize these are pre-teen kids? Having sexual relationships at that age
is more than a little ewwwish? yes/no/who cares?
Ackamarackus chapter 19 . 6/2
oh my gosh I'm dying. this is wonderful. lol, im sure all the new protections and wards are only going to assist them professors in getting baked. this is marvelous, please update as soon as you can!
Death Lantern chapter 19 . 5/21
damn! Harry is one lucky bastard.
Xenonwolf chapter 19 . 5/18
This story is fantastic, very humerous and just draws you in! I started reading and I just couldn't put it down. This version of Harry is very playfull, and fun to read about!
3,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »