Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
LadyGrimR chapter 19 . 5/7
Looks abandoned; but I hope you are alright :)
Othello John chapter 19 . 4/12
thanks
guest chapter 19 . 3/29
Harry you absolute unit you just made most of the Hogwarts staff high on weed. You have my eternal respect.
rolygarcor chapter 1 . 3/31
man your last comment was that the story would pick up from here. that was 11 years ago. its a shame because the story is quite amusing. I would have loved to see what happened next.
guest chapter 6 . 3/29
This absolute MADLAD just stole someones door
Changing The Fut chapter 2 . 3/29
what that the 1st usernane i saw and i like how harry said its so legal . hilarios!
reddir chapter 15 . 3/26
Just pausing my reading to say that I came to this fic for mischievous Harry but find myself staying for the very well-written and engaging relationships.

A lovely read.
FiniteDeath chapter 8 . 3/22
There is no break but there might be a fracture... do you possibly not know what a fracture is?
R34D3R1O1 chapter 19 . 3/17
truly a masterpiece. shame it will never be finished.
Nightwolfxx chapter 10 . 2/15
fascinating?! How is vomit running down someones neck fascinating... Lol
Nightwolfxx chapter 6 . 2/15
cats are usually smart and they can fade into the background, suits him.
I say Mrs. Granger should divorce her womanizer husband and kick his ass to the curve and he never going to be faithful to her as their daughter will be hurt in the process is she see her father with another woman that not her mother. But this is good story I like it keep up the good work
Chryseum chapter 8 . 2/10
Honestly they are fucking bitches, he saves their lives so they trick him into a magical contract without him knowing what it is.
savvy.idiot chapter 19 . 1/27
I miss you blume. Loved this story. Hope you're ok wherever you are.
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 1/20
Sorry there's no more of this, but I really enjoyed what you wrote and posted. Thanks for the smiles!
4,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »