Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Silacktren chapter 19 . 7/21
Please update soon the horror of Sirius being jipped out of his life dream and and being Harry's wingman can't wait to see how that works. Also I love the banter and one upmanship between Fleur and Tonks. If Moody keeps things up with Kit Moody could get the idea of a cat special opps squad. All in all love this story and waiting for more, thanks so far.
Ctaynton chapter 1 . 7/19
This story had me laughing from beginning to end. Really like the thief Harry who doesn't give a shit. Interactions with Famels and Delacors are fun.
Struggle Is Real chapter 19 . 7/17
Eyyy the professors getting high on marijuana :D
hentai18ancilla chapter 19 . 7/15
Pure awesome!
hentai18ancilla chapter 15 . 7/15
Even more hilarious when I re-read your story!
ryuou chapter 19 . 7/2
Sad to see that this hasn't been updated in years. It's been a great read.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 6/29
Phoenix roflmao?

Thats just amazing.
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 19 . 6/25
Are you still alive!? I hope you update this story because I live it! Also Harry and Fluer are soo cute together! Please Update!
No idea if you are still alive but thanks for penning this fic..
tpowe15 chapter 19 . 6/14
Please continue this it is completely awesome
Leaf Ranger chapter 19 . 6/12
Hmmm...this looks like a fun fanfic. Enjoyed what I've read so far. Admittedly sad harry isn't with Ginny, but otherwise, I am greatly enjoying this fanfic. *nods*

Keep up the awesome work!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 19 . 6/10
Laughed my ass of throughout this story. It's too bad it's dead.
chronos136 chapter 19 . 5/26
GAWD I SO WISH YOU CONTINUED THIS!
justaislinn chapter 3 . 5/25
They judged a child's character based on one or two questions? Not to mention the fact that as children speaking to adults, they're likely to only say the "right" things as to not get in trouble or draw attention to themselves.
Where are the sorting hat quiz questions?! Just one on which order they'd save precious artifacts in the hedmasters office in case of a fire, or what they'd notice first about entering a room, or which potion would appeal to them most?
Harry looked around which showed both intelligence and cunning, he's curious and going to pay attention to his surroundings as he sees them more important than the teachers. Hermione I think is rather brave to so simply tell someone about a problem, asking for help or reporting misbehavior is difficult to do when it's such an unpopular option. She has to put up with that much more bullying and friendlessness because of it.
Just saying~~
Write on:)
LongPastMidnight chapter 8 . 5/24
no. really. I have never laughed this hard
3,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »