Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
whens the next chapter

S. Ravenclaw
RaNDoem chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD! The teachers are high lol
Harry's harem is a pretty funny touch, and Harry in general as a thief has caused so much mayhem for everyone XD Rita being a better human being in general was also nice to read as everyone hates Rita. PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
amarilis chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
Great story! can't wait to see what happens next
RforRiddle chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
It's so great... and I'm so sad it hasn't been updated for such a long time.
thechosenbibliophile chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
holy! the amount of times you had me cracking up! this was brilliant! The sorting hat, fat lady, betrothal, harrys naivety. gosh! this is amazing! please continue!
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
It's a shame this got abandoned. I has a pretty fun time reading it.
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Well-written story with lots of action, different and innovative in plot lilne and characterization, and unfortunately incomplete, apparently abandoned.

Ironically, the author's note at the end says, "The pacing of the story will increase from this point. It seems we're all looking forward to the Triwizard tournament."

I hope that the author will return to complete this someday. Even though it is unfinished, I enjoyed reading it and suggest it to others.
thebetawholived chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Hooray for Kit - the hero of the day!

And now life is just that much more complicated . . .
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
I wonder how deep the rabbit hole is. I wonder what surprises are in store for Harry.

But most of all, I wonder what the Delacour family will think when they find out about the events in the ministry.
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Harry simply *must!* improve his vocabulary.

Fun story! Of particular note is the way in which circumstances keep affecting Dumbledore. Now with the Delacour family and the book thieves, things will be quite interesting.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Great story!

It's absolutely unlike anything else I've read. Worth your time.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
A different Harry, and a different Granger family, too! Not the perfect 'Dan and Emma' of so many stories. I got a good chuckle out of how the chapter ended, and I like how this story is progressing.

Reading on!
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Fun beginning to a story about a . . . different . . . Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2015