Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
cu chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
please ... i need more ... please ...
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like where you're going with this but you're really overdoing it with the ellypses.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
love this story especially the hat the fat lady and fleur
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Since you seem intent on making this nothing but sex *and later drugs?* then I am done here!

You can keep denying it all you want but I have caught on you are just trying to lure people in in a sneaky way to read you're story. My BS detector is blaring right now!

Please excuse me while I teleport I mean Apparite out of here!

Nice try though!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Why is sex and smut so popular? Because that's what happens when society says "Fuck you" to moral values and thinks they can do what they please and the more they think they can get away with it the deeper they go.

That's what happened to Ancient Rome when the government got lazy and people only cared about themselves to such a widespread problem all invaders had to do was claim immigration and take away the jobs of citizens who were too stupid and lazy to work.

Then they became slaves!

The "It's my body" myth needs to be shattered when in reality it's God's body actually so no we can't do what we want without both spiritual and physical consequences down the road.

Both Neo Conservatives and Liberals do not seem to *Get it*.
TheBigOne chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Since I saw how you feel about anonymous users I refrain from reviewing you're story anymore. You will get no praise from me for now on! If this is how you treat guests then I shall take my bags with me. (Sticks nose up in the air back and teleports out leaving a stink bomb behind the size of a C4)
TheBigOne chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
This should be called *Hogwarts Grossest Sorting Ceremony Ever* or "How many ways to annoy the Sorting Hat'
TheBigOne chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Well said! Bravo Bravo! Fanfiction gets stuck on the same old thing over and over again like a broken record. They try the same exact fic with different wording hoping to disguise themselves to fool the masses which sadly works!
c chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
*the pacing of the story will increase*? i mean it's only been over 4 years, but who cares (please note sarcasm)!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
OMG! I love this story ! Very funny. Sorry. Kinda hyper. Needed up early. So I drank a mtn dew...not a good idea for me.
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Not sure if my review will ever see the light of day but I like you're Thomas The Tank Engine reference as I LOVE the older seasons with Ringo Starr and George Carlin. They are the best.

I especially like how several times older episodes tied into each other such as Tenders and TurnTables leading into *Trouble in the Shed* when the Tender engines decide to go on strike leading to a new tank engine named Percy being found who is cheeky but kind hearted but gets himself into trouble.

In fact in Percy Runs Away the third part he doesn't remember a warning to whistle to the signalman and Gordon comes nearly crashing scaring Percy so he runs away.
TheBigOne chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Instead of ignoring the divination teacher what should be asked is to what level of *chaos and destruction* to expect for as much *non direct* details as possible.
TheBigOne chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I am glad you didn't turn this into a fast food fic where there has to be non stop action every 300 seconds.
3,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »