Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 19 . 8/12
Very good
...In which Dumblesnore gets stoned!
it's not slow, it's perfect! you were probably just excited or something... did you eat somethin sugary beforehand, perhaps?
yeah. too much a that in a story without warnings is very bad. this is why you list warnings for each chapter. or you know, just change the r8in. but this is fine. this... so far is undeservin a its r8in, but then you may have changed it for somethin after this point.
along with a course chocol8. do be careful to not summon the chocol8 demon. it comes when you call its true name. demon is misleadin, it will do basically anythin for chocol8 though... unless it is incapable, a course.
unless you mean pare as in cut, that should be pairing. like pair, as in two. like, couple. I Am Sorry If All That Extra Stuff Was Obvious But I Was Not Going To Take Any Chances That You Wouldnt Know What I Meant. wow, that was disgustin, 8ut reference over comfort i guess.
...really? harry versus hermione? 8ecause i think that is a8out the only way i would pair those two. pitch. rivalry. in a sort a neverendin duel. eh.
Krav chapter 19 . 8/5
Awwwwwww, no, is this really it for now? It was so good, I loved it! Hope you can get back to it soon, and that everything's okay for you!
m chapter 19 . 8/4
great story. I'm sad there isnt more of it...
lechatabbicat chapter 2 . 7/31
Love LOVE this story!
cookiesncreamm chapter 19 . 7/31
I really like this story. cant stop laughing
za worlda chapter 7 . 7/30
i wish there were more harry tonks stuff
SmoulderS chapter 8 . 7/30
This story is adorable, hilarious, and epic! l really hope you finish it someday, reading it is bringing me much joy and laughter. Thank you for an awesome tale!
Silacktren chapter 19 . 7/21
Please update soon the horror of Sirius being jipped out of his life dream and and being Harry's wingman can't wait to see how that works. Also I love the banter and one upmanship between Fleur and Tonks. If Moody keeps things up with Kit Moody could get the idea of a cat special opps squad. All in all love this story and waiting for more, thanks so far.
Ctaynton chapter 1 . 7/19
This story had me laughing from beginning to end. Really like the thief Harry who doesn't give a shit. Interactions with Famels and Delacors are fun.
3,775 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »