Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Su-33 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Cool! This story just made this day a bit happier to me. I loved it when Harry snatched Dan's purse, and made Snape's hair greasy. I loved it when Harry stole the Fat Lady and the stone. And finally, I love Harry/Hermione fics. I really hope you update this story soon.
Apocalypse Thou chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Great story and very interesting. The whole betrothal thing happened a tad too fast, but Harry playing with Fleur's hair and adamantly denying it is too funny. Harry staying with the Tonk's in cat form was also a great idea. I look forward to seeing what else Harry can steal.

P.S. Thanks for adding my story to your favourites. It's always cool to see that authors you like appreciate what you've written.
harryPeru chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Hello

genial el capitulo

interesting if a little Harem way to clear this with Harry as the main Hermien jeje

Fleur already has a wife, and it would be interesting tonk

apart from the other friend of harry and hermione

and 4 if you would join together to harry n_n

long live the H / hr

my sincere congratulations

and remains well
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
An awesome update. I truly enjoyed this chapter. I think it's awesome he is betrothed to Fleur. A Harry/Fleur/Tonks/Hermione pairing is my favorite. I look forward to future chapters of this fantastic story.
Hidari chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Ah, I adore you! Lurv this fic. It's like a fresh breeze among all the typical Potter fics. All you need is minor fixing of tenses and typos and it would perfect! Either way, looking forward to updates.
Lord Grond chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Amazing fic. change the pairing for ohter girl, that will make the history interesting.
Hidari chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Lol. I just love your take on HP. Having a lot of fun!
SeekerTLK chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
An interesting idea, and you've clearly got the writing talent to make this a very fun read. You might have made Dumbledore a touch dim in this story, but it's plausibly done, given that he's distracted. Keep up the fantastic work!
black sun angel chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
i LOVE your story it is one of THE BEST i have ever read and always keeps me laughing hope you update soon!
KaPooK chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
This's really interesting Harry. and so much FUNNY!

will be waiting for ur next chap!
Hidari chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
So far it looks interesting.

Btw, I would think somebody has already mentioned the chapter's inconsistency in tense. Decide on one, past or present, then stick with it throughout. The flip-flopping is a bit distracting. Ja. Still... reading on.
damon blade chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Yet again another great chapter and I have to say I'm likeing how this is shaping up, multy pairings are cool to and I can't wait for Tonks mother to confrunt Harry about him being a cat in there house as I'm sure her wards have alerted her to the Animagus within her house but if not then thats good to.

Keep it up and post again real soon can't wait for more.
Hugplx chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
I just stumbled upon this gem and am thoroughly enjoying it so far.

I pretty much had a grin on my face the entire time of reading it, that is until I read your last AN.

Harem stories fail. Full stop. It is of course your prerogative to do what you like with your story, but I find any story that needlessly has Harry paired with all the females for no reason other than 'awesomeness' is just ridiculous.

You've already kind of committed yourself, or committed Harry to Fleur, rather humorously I might add. If you're accepting advice, I'd say to have the other girls you wanted to put in your harem all attracted to him, but not actually WITH him.

You can give Tonks and Hermione major roles without them being love interests. Don't cheapen them like that. I'd actually find it rather amusing if Hermione and Tonks (due to their personalities and occupation respectively) highly disapprove of Harry's actions and way of life, and try to do something about it. Bring him to justice, or whatever. Though having him always get away with a bit of Ocean/ Rusty charm and cunning in the end.

You've got the makings of a pretty epic humour/adventure story on your hands here. Don't squander it by making it 'just another harem fic'.

Aside from that, the writing seems good enough (for me not to spot anything as I read it in once go) and flows quite smoothly. I'd suggest easing up on the 'Dumbledore is an idiot' theme, but whatever. Making Harry's targets seem stupid inversely makes his achievements seem not that great. The addition of that Thug/Thief in the Delacour mantion is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Props to you for adding that.

Harry's personality and actions at Hogwarts are also a pleasant surprise. They just scream 'You're all beneath me' in a non-arrogant way, mostly apathy and the like.

So, all in all, I'm liking your story and I hope you take some of my comments into account.

Then again, if this is just intended to be a crack-fic, disregard everything I've said entirely. : )
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Dang awesome so far. Can't wait to read more.
rags007 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
you mean you would cancel fleur's marriage with harry...dont do that please...and shouldn't fleur put a bit of a fight after being betrothed to harry...afterall from what i know shw has a strong personality...neway great chapter as usual...thanks for the fast update...and
3,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »