Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
gaul1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
GinnysLove chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
hi;

i loved it, thanks for writing it. It did truly make me laugh:)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
well written. that's good. glad he is doig well. and oh hell, albus was really dumb hehe.
Shi-koi chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
*heart*

I loved the scene with 'Fluffy vs the Troll' -dun-dun-dun- and Harry watching. -snicker-

Btw, Neville's obsession with Sprout is seriously creepy. Funny as hell, but still damned creepy. -shudders-

Holy fibbles! Harry was bad enough without help, how's he going to be now with an invisibility cloak? God! The shivers I'm getting just imagining it. It's going to be good, isn't it?

Er...Dumbledore can see through the cloak, right? (Was that canon? I can't remember. I've read so much that it all blurs together sometimes.) And Harry doesn't know yet, does he? Damn. I don't want Dumbles to be able to see through the cloak. There are so many funny situations that can be axed from that. -whimper- On second thoughts...

Excellent chapter, as usual. I applaud with awe and and a massive grin, since this story never fails to uplift me when I need it. I've also rec'd it to my other half, and hopefully he'll get around to reading it too, so he can get hooked on the story. _

*heart*
lobothesacred25 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Another enjoyable chapter. Harry also seems to be developing as a character again. It is rather nice to see a character that isn't flat in a story on .
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Awesome work keep it up.
Loatroll chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Great work. I loved that prophecy :D :D D:D Looking forward to more chaos :)
Nayami-Chan chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
omg i fricken loved the whole part between these: *

when harry gets the invisibility cloak and how Trellawney made yet another genuine prophecy lol i pity hogwarts and whoever crosses harry's path now lmao xD

thanx so much for posting this chapter i really enjoyed it and look forward to reading the next chapter when you post it! X]

shadows signed,

Naya-chan
Garm88 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I've been waiting for the cloak, I can't wait to see what kind of hell he can bring Dumbledore with that thing.
spedclass chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Awescome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
taintedlegacy chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Nice job, I can't wait to see what else Harry gets up to now that he has his father's cloak! Keep up the good work!
Jimm chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
maaldas chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
My goodness! This story is Hilarius! It's really difficult to maintain a passive face while at work.

Great work! Hey i am thinking of second year. When harry call the Sword of Gryffindor i bet he will keep it and maybe sell it. Yet it will be ironic since the sword is really his.

He would also steal the time turner, I can't imagine what mischief he will cause with a time turner in his hand.

Oh boy!

Great job!
damon blade chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Another great chapter and once again I want to ask that this become a Harry/Hermione only Hermione dousn't know that Harry is a thief and keeps on trying to catch him, think of it a bit like Mr. and Mrs. Smith only with thief and cop, now that would be fun don't you think?

oh now that comment has me thinking of later on when they find out about each other trying to either catch or prevent being cought a long spell battle that tears up the warehouse or something that they find out about each other in... and now I'm ranting.

sorry about that anyway post again real soon and keep up the great work.
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
aw Hermione has a crush! and Neville's nursing wood! very nice all around!
3,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »