Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
hordac85 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
it up.
Raul Fictitious chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
my new fav story... hope you update soon!
child-of-paradox-and-chaos chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Cool story!
Elliot Green chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
This is really well written. Plus, it's cool. I hope you update soon, but judging by your track record so far you should. It's always nice to read something that actually gets finished.
GinnyLover14 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
If you are using comparative ages for a cat then he probally be about a 1 year old cat, not a kitten anymore, just not full grown. But i like kitten!Harry :)
yuiop chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I love this! Please update soon!
yuiop chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
love it!
yuiop chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
this was great!
yuiop chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
OMG this is great! this is so funny and i lvoe it!
Incoqnito chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
It's handkerchief, not hanker chief ...
uo-chou chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Good chapter, the Headmaster's scheming is quite funny. I like the twist animagus form too. A housecat is more useful than a jaguar too, especially in Harry's profession.
hordac85 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
it up

HP should steal Dumbles wand.
Blast24 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
This story great. The fist theif harry story I've read. Him being a cat is hilarious as is most of the story. Really great funny and witty story. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon. Once again brilliant story.

Fickle17 out.
AiSard chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
XD this is a hilarious fic. compulsive stealer p i think i stumbled upon another fic with a similar plot (i think..) but it wasn't written very well (and was annoyingly angsty, one with Harry getting kicked out of the Dursleys and learning to pickpocket etc etc) o, and annoyingly filled with annoying accents and expletives. this one is much much much better p

Harry's got one twisted sense of right and wrong lol, and i find his attitude hilarious. mischievous and curious and upbeat with itchy hands p

hope you update more soon~
Kael Hyun chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Vary cool story. I do hope that this ends up H/Hr.
3,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »