Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
jdog1021 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Great chapter. cant wait to see the fallout when harry finds out that he is engaged to fleur. it is going to be hilarious.
Thyrokio chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Good work, accidently agreeing to an engagement with fleur is quite funny.
MrRobertsIII chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Harry as Tonks pet is still amusing.

The best was Dobby showing up at the Dursley's.
R3aper chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Tonks is all about baths, isn't she? And isn't this a HHR story?
sirius009 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Good chapter, I love how Harry accepted being betrothed to Fleur without knowing what the hell that means, although, Hermoine and the Grangers annoy the hell out of me.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
LOL, This continues to rock here, and am finding myself laughing more than once. Loved the way Harry liked to tease Fleur's hair, but if she ever gets a cat tail then Harry will be at her mercy, that and Hermione and her enthusiasm, maybe one day I'll write a fic where she actually uses an american football spear tackle on him, knocking him to the ground. The Tonks scenes are just as cool, and a fun read to say the least, and Harry-kitty is likely going to end up in more wackiness before it's all said and done with the betrothal, and it looks like Tonks and Hermione might well have something to say about that too if they find out.
gaul1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
adventure, and comedy, good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Second Flash of Konoha chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Fantastic chapter, I love this Harrys personality, update soon.
pradeepadapa chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
a very good chap dude... continue the good work.
Altarus the Traveler chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
What can i say? The story keeps getting better and better.. even with the quick update rate the quality doesnt suffer in the least. Keep it up!

/Altarus aka. Happy Reviewer
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
hehehe, well written. loved it.
firelordeg chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
i love this story thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please update again a.s.a.l.a.
Nemo2002 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
absolutly brilliant!

Harry is now betrothed and he has no clue what it means...I can't wait when he tells it Nick and Penny and gets their reaction

It's fun, that he only will do it if he can tease here...the 4th year will be fantastic with Fleur and Harry in Hogwarts...

poor Sorting Had...after the "mistake" from Hagrid it sure has nightmares...but maybe he can make a cool opening-song about his "vacation"

damn...I'm curious if Tonks takes a bath with Kit or not
heheyhey chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Haha. I love it. Harry got betrothed to Fleur and has no idea what he did... or does he? *eyebrow raises*
wingsofeagle chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
ROFL... that was a rather unexpected and fast betrothal~ XD

What's the age difference between Fleur and Harry?
3,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »