Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
lunalitex chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
haha update soon.
AngusH chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Great!

Clever and really nicely written. I like the way that you've written Harry, he's in character but also quite different to canon, to fit with his different background, it works really nicely.

I'm enjoying the story very much and looking forward to the next chapter
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
very nice, another winner
Dumbledore chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Aw you broke my heart with that last author's note. I was hoping that this will be a Harry/Fleur fic! Is there anything I can do to convince you? ( '_') i is sad
Lord Jeram chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Fun... First saw this on DLP, but it's getting interesting.

Favorite bit:

Dudley (Harry Potter is indeed big as his reputation is!)

Mistakes:

"He just finds your hair beautiful Fleur." Apoline Delacour said

- It's actually APOLLINE (check the lexicon or the book) You'll need to fix all the times you use her name.

He did not have any idea what these names mean and he decided to return back to Penny and ask for some help.

- Mixed tense here. Try: He did not have any idea what THE names MEANT

"None of the alarms and wards was triggered right?"

- wards WERE triggered

had thoughts about hiring him to retrieve our family book of spells."

- Did you mean SECOND thoughts?

in front of the Sofa

- No reason to capitalize sofa - unless he's secretly Professor Severus Sofa, Snape's evil twin brother, who is kind and gentle, but hates all living things secretly. Then it works well.

"I'll just go the Loo."

- TO the loo (lowercase)

since he couldn't see past his tummy,

- This is just my pet peeve - you're not a kid, so "tummy" sounds weird.

"Mommy!" Dudley Dursley screamed

- I don't know if you're secretly a Brit, but I believe "MUMMY" works better here.

"Dad!" Dudley shouted as he rushed behind his father while the strange creature looked on with confusion.

"Harry Potter's parents are dead! Harry Potter has not father

- Two things. Dobby's speech should be after a new line, otherwise it looks like Dudley said it.

- Potter has NO father

He noticed that the half giant had raw red eyes, he was obviously crying.

- he HAD OBVIOUSLY BEEN crying

The tourist group from America were displayed their jewelry

- were DISPLAYING

they were as smooth as he is, or even better

- as he WAS

The woman sad as she ran towards Harry.

- woman SAID

my parents at King's cross,

- King's Cross (should be Upper case)
The Fool's Journey chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Definitely getting better as it goes on, will we see a bit more of the ladies in the future (especially Fleur)? Anyway, your story is doing amazingly well for one so new, I hope you'll be able to keep up the good work, I really enjoy reading it!
Canuto-90 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Good chapter. I like your constant updates here but I want to read more of yours other stories too.

Greetings from Argentina,

Santiago
icgcarlos chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Wow! This is a light/funny/refreshing fic I've read and with some action to boot! and you have my favorite pairings in this fic. Harry/Hermione, Harry/Fleur, Harry/Tonks. Keep up the good work!
Revan616 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
love the story, fantasic, can't wait to see what happens in a few years at the tri wizard tournment will harry steal the goblet? not to mention his relaonship with fluer and tonks, i think that all 3 girls should end up fighthing oer his affections and poor harry has no clue as to what thier trying to do

all so will harry be returning luna's stolen items? simply because the thief's as so poor?

overall very cool story looking forward to the next chapter
The-Most-Holy-Ogre chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
this chapter is great keep up the good work.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I like the good serious history if Harry also outside metarfomago although partial being the so famous one for its it lines of work it is unfavourable, after recovering the book of the Malfoy of France he/she could have stolen other valuable books that you/they helped him in its education or profession (or books written in Parlaset) with the training that Harry will have in bereavement the one he needed to learn how to fight with sword.

good-bye
Ebrius chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
w00t! (1) I do feel sorry for Franz though (please wash him). (2) regarding the French Malfoys, how come Harry didn't steal from them while retrieving the stolen book? (3) Polyjuice shouldn't negate warding schemes or the need to be keyed in to wards, right? Of course, this is your AU, so whatever flies (such as pigs).

By the way...

“I’ll just go the Loo.”

"The tourist group from America were displayed their jewelry..."

“I’m staying old friends of my parents.”

“How could we not forget that?”

“Don’t make those cute big and green eyes on me!”

I think you're simply bursting with ideas that you miss some minor details as you write. Content-wise though, your writings are filled with strawberry-goodness, so keep up the good work. If you do want a beta, shoot them to me at maintenantnow gmail_com
Zhajn chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
You know I don't think Gabriele is so young at this point that she would sleep in a crib you know. Oh well, still an awesome fic though. Update soon.
Death Mars chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
very nice
Alexiad chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
God this story is so priceless :D I will definitely be looking forward to the next update! Love it so far, it is a refreshing change compared to all of the 1st year au's that just rehash the same old ground. Harry's theft of the sorting hat was perfect as was the professors' solution to sorting (what a nice non-cliche way to change the houses around - and it provided some really nice characterization of the professors as well!) Thanks for writing, I'm so glad you decided to make this more than a one-shot!
3,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »