Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Knitchick chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I like your story so far. Harry is really crafty, and I love that Ron got sorted into Hufflepuff... LOL.

Looking forward to more!
Strumwulf chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Well done. I wonder what Harry will take next and will Dumbledore even realize that Harry already took the stone.
FinFan999 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
awsome story, im lovring the way your telling this and what going on i cant wait to see the tri wizard tornument and to see how harry steal the egg from the dragon litterly. oh and i must say lupin the 3rd RULES!

ps is harry going to return the dorting hat and where did you come up with its name it sounds german or french... maybe spanish? never was good with laungages lol

any way keep up the great work cant wait for the next chapter for this story or any of your others for that matter there all great.
tri-bladed scythe chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
awesome story man plaese continue it!
spedclass chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and updae soon!
heathw chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
This story is absolutely hilarious. Each chapter gets better.
damon blade chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Once again great chapter and I have to say I nearly fell out of my seat on Harry being a kitten and not what he thought he was, I wounder what he is going to get up to over summer holiday, also when is Hermione's old man going to work out that the kid in the photo is the one who ruined his life to a degree.

Anyway keep up the great work and post again real soon as I love this story.
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Oh my god! This story is so damn cool! Update pleas!
shadan chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Nice chapter, keep it up.
maaldas chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I find it hard to believe that The Fat Lady painting is only held up by a mere sticking charm even though its more advance. With the history of House rivalry should the entrance of each common room is protected with more charms. This is like picturing Hogwarts as an ordinary school.

It is funny i admit but still...
Hell Changer chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
He stole the Fat Lady-painting and the Sorting Hat and sended them out of Hogwarts? Impressive! Hahahahaha...

Dumbledore is really dumb! Like there are no first or second years who learn magic before Hogwarts!

Getting back her quill? Yeah, she has definitely an crush!

Oh, man. Even if Voldemort was at his head, that's something I didn't want for him! Eaten by an big magical dog!

Poor hat! His name is Franz?

And Harry, purring while he's human again? Hahahaha...

Run, Harry, run! Hahaha...

This was really funny! I hope you post soon a new chapter!
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I liked Harry's form, and a black cat would be completely unremarkable in a magic school.
Dumbledore chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Dude, why did you delete your notes! That would have been an awesome crossover! Magician: Apprentice and Master are probably my favorite fantasy books after the original Dragonlance series. It would have been really interesting to see what a writer with your talent could have done with that and Harry Potter. If you do have the inclination, I hope you pick up the pen :)!

Dumbledore chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Your story always makes me lol! I'm enjoying it tremendously. I beg of thee, no more Hermione! Luna would be fun :)
Dark Dork of Chaos chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
A kitten! how lovely. He could wonder into the girls' showers and have them pick up and cuddle him to their bosom. all the while Harry is leering and drooling.
3,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »