Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
D.Mentor chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
This is a very good story, thank you for writing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Hmmm. This chapter there were a few errors with the use of tenses.

Looks, instead of looked.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Oh my. So Harry is going to keep on thieving, and Dumbledore is going to get... robbed? This is a very... very different story than I'm used to, but it's interesting, that's for certain.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh my... Harry as a pickpocket... that's different. But it's not something I read every week on here.
bpile009 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
please ... i need more ... please ...
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like where you're going with this but you're really overdoing it with the ellypses.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Loves.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
love this story especially the hat the fat lady and fleur
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Since you seem intent on making this nothing but sex *and later drugs?* then I am done here!

You can keep denying it all you want but I have caught on you are just trying to lure people in in a sneaky way to read you're story. My BS detector is blaring right now!

Please excuse me while I teleport I mean Apparite out of here!

Nice try though!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Why is sex and smut so popular? Because that's what happens when society says "Fuck you" to moral values and thinks they can do what they please and the more they think they can get away with it the deeper they go.

That's what happened to Ancient Rome when the government got lazy and people only cared about themselves to such a widespread problem all invaders had to do was claim immigration and take away the jobs of citizens who were too stupid and lazy to work.

Then they became slaves!

The "It's my body" myth needs to be shattered when in reality it's God's body actually so no we can't do what we want without both spiritual and physical consequences down the road.

Both Neo Conservatives and Liberals do not seem to *Get it*.
TheBigOne chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Since I saw how you feel about anonymous users I refrain from reviewing you're story anymore. You will get no praise from me for now on! If this is how you treat guests then I shall take my bags with me. (Sticks nose up in the air back and teleports out leaving a stink bomb behind the size of a C4)
TheBigOne chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
This should be called *Hogwarts Grossest Sorting Ceremony Ever* or "How many ways to annoy the Sorting Hat'
TheBigOne chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Well said! Bravo Bravo! Fanfiction gets stuck on the same old thing over and over again like a broken record. They try the same exact fic with different wording hoping to disguise themselves to fool the masses which sadly works!
c chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
*the pacing of the story will increase*? i mean it's only been over 4 years, but who cares (please note sarcasm)!
3,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »