Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Nightbell1804 chapter 19 . 6/29/2021
Sería genial que volvieras a escribir esta historia, es muy buena y original
Vactican chapter 7 . 6/22/2021
kinda sad that this good story is degrading to rubbish
like wtf going on with harry constanly becoming someone's pet
do the author even understand a male? or maybe the author is woman or gay? bcs a man has a pride even tho harry is thief like srsly why he didnt bite that bitch tonks
Vactican chapter 2 . 6/22/2021
i cringe when harry interact with nicholas whatever last name and the old hag i hope i wont see them in other chapter
Veronica McClure chapter 19 . 6/21/2021
No need for Sirius to come to Hogwarts. Great scene of the Teachers getting "marijuana chilled" by the way. Hope the update is coming easier!
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
I for one think it's hilarious that your Harry is making older fellow students imagine things going on between him and Fleur just by offhandedly talking about playing with each other. What they think he's doing is so totally opposite from what he knows heFleur did!

Really that is all what some in your readership must have in their heads, lol! By the by, if you care see how what I have come to consider a master filmmaker managed to put the merest suggestion of lovemaking in a film without any thing overt find Otto Preminger's "In Harm's Way" and watch it. It's a good study in how to put things together and see any morning afters.
Veronica McClure chapter 12 . 6/19/2021
The book description was of an actual full head to foot giant statue. Not just a giant head!
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 6/19/2021
I am just surprised that none of the girls had a travel size disinfectant spray bottle rather than perfume because her parents hold the notion that one never knows where things have been.
Veronica McClure chapter 8 . 6/18/2021
As he get older, will he switch who he steals from? For instance, only steal from kids who are outright bullies, and kids who are outright show offs with their possessions as far as flaunting them in front of kids who have less?

By the way, have you read the fanfiction "Accidental Animagus"? That story involves a Harry who discovers his cat form at five (black kitten with white markings) and runs away and hooks up with the Grangers.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2021
Are we gonna ignore the fact that Professor Sprout is 48 and looks like a grandma? Cause Neville darling, YOU ARE 11 !
hpfanscs chapter 19 . 6/13/2021
One of the most humorous stories I have ever read. I hope you can get back to continuing it. Thanks.
HammerofJustice chapter 19 . 6/7/2021
Just finished another reread of this story. A pleasure to read, as always.

Though it is rather funny that your last A / N promises that the pacing of the story will pick up from now on while in reality... what a shame.
EmpressErena chapter 19 . 5/29/2021
I just read perfection... wow this is really beautiful, I hope you can come back to it hopefully
bkerrmom1 chapter 10 . 5/25/2021
OMG bwaaahaaaahaaa the best chapter on sorting ever!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 19 . 5/24/2021
Great story hope to see more from you soon. Loved the last bit of the chapter where all the professors are getting stoned!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2021
Wtf? So essentially you made Harry a slave to tonks because he her “familiar” wow this is fucking bad
4,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »