Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
Seven years ago was the last update
Delilah chapter 1 . 1/21
Harry is going to be the first one to rob gringotts I bet
Jen chapter 19 . 1/21
Thanks
Kayla chapter 4 . 1/11
Loved this chapter. The chocolate frog in the potions classroom was awesome, I laughed so hard I had to use my inhaler.
Jemjnz chapter 19 . 1/10
wow this is pretty epic. I like Harry add a character so aloof, and his relationship with Tonks is awesome! it makes me think of Tonks as an older sister looking out for Harry. I think the weed in the last chapter was a bit silly. Flours character could do with some work though as she isn't really sympathisable and just seems petty and childish so I'm not exactly rooting for her. although their marriage has to go through otherwise the whole betrothed thing seems like to combined plot point just to save Harry from Dumbledore.
Sirius seems a little more erratic than I'd expect and I'm not sure whether it's good or not yet. Will be interesting how he develops. Can't wait to continue reading, happy writing to you.
user51s2r chapter 19 . 1/9
This story is GREATLY amusing and well worth reading. Easily 4/5 stars! I laughed out loud many times. I see last update is June 2010, but I will still follow it just in case :)
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Good story, but abandoned, obviously.
Canadian lamp chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
Okay so that was pretty darn great, I really hope there's more in the future. I rather enjoyed that, thank you for writing. :)
SafeT2nd chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
One of my favorite story's
BringerOfStorms chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Good fic, don't be afraid to update more often!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Very great story please update soon
artica's-ursula chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
I love your Harry's personality. It's so totally straightforward and rooted in how he was raised. His relationship with the Flamels is really cute. Love it!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016