Reviews for The Thief of Hogwarts
williamfloyd2000 chapter 19 . 6/10
Laughed my ass of throughout this story. It's too bad it's dead.
chronos136 chapter 19 . 5/26
justaislinn chapter 3 . 5/25
They judged a child's character based on one or two questions? Not to mention the fact that as children speaking to adults, they're likely to only say the "right" things as to not get in trouble or draw attention to themselves.
Where are the sorting hat quiz questions?! Just one on which order they'd save precious artifacts in the hedmasters office in case of a fire, or what they'd notice first about entering a room, or which potion would appeal to them most?
Harry looked around which showed both intelligence and cunning, he's curious and going to pay attention to his surroundings as he sees them more important than the teachers. Hermione I think is rather brave to so simply tell someone about a problem, asking for help or reporting misbehavior is difficult to do when it's such an unpopular option. She has to put up with that much more bullying and friendlessness because of it.
Just saying~~
Write on:)
LongPastMidnight chapter 8 . 5/24
no. really. I have never laughed this hard
LongPastMidnight chapter 6 . 5/24
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life
Himanshu.99 chapter 19 . 5/8
I really really hope you continue this story.
Himanshu.99 chapter 7 . 5/8
Wow, great. I am lol.
Owieeey chapter 19 . 5/6
It's such a shame that you haven't wrote in a looonngg while. This is such a great fic, it would be awesome if you could write again. Harry's perfect, and so are most of the other characters. I love the humor. So yeah awesome fic hope you write soon :)
the other witch chapter 19 . 5/3
I absolutely love this story. More of it, please?
SmexyBananas chapter 19 . 4/25
This is a good fic to enjoy
He is a cat burglar.
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 5 . 4/16
Hey in the Previous chapter you made Ron an Hufflepuff but now he's a gryffindor
bookcoda chapter 8 . 4/9
i think this is my 3rd or 4th favorite harry out of the hundreds of harry potter fics i have read.
hamrensel chapter 6 . 3/30
Mayflowers123 chapter 6 . 3/29
Jaguar, hahaha more like Magpie.
3,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »