Reviews for sisters
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
i really like this. i was worried but i think this is going to kick some serious ass! and OH MY GOD I LOVE ZUKO! HE BETTER END UP WITH KATARA! okay, well i cant wait for you next chapter. it would be cool if they could do a little of each-others magic but have only one be really good.
Kaydreams chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
This is an absolutely crazy cross over mix! I can't wait to see how this next chapter comes out!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
weird. but interesting. the whole switching worlds was confusing but i think you should keep going. its to little for me to say whether or not i think your should stop.
animerocx55 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
just post it!
xXHimeSamaMaiXx chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Great idea! I say give it a go!
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
write it plz
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I ,personally, wouldn't be interested in such a story; however, by all means, post whatever you want...I'm sure that there are some readers out there that will like the idea. Just write at your heart's content, you've got nothing to lose.

That said, please tell me, for the love of gods, that this is not the English you plan on using when writing this story...any story.

Because if that's how you actually write, I would suggest you take some time and learn English better before you post anything, no matter how wonderful and original the plot.

Good luck
FengHuang chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Only if you learn proper English first, at the very least. Also, this isn't even a story. I suggest you take it down before someone reports it.
The Plaid Hatter chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aww, hun. If you feel like writing something, just write it. Don't you ever let anyone tell you what to do when it comes to that ). It seems like you have a very interesting idea. I'm sure you would pull it off amazingly.