Reviews for A Sharpshooter's Journey
BlueStar Palette chapter 7 . 9/9
Holy lord! That's one of the fanfics that I read over 5 times ! Still waiting for chapter 8 .. Please don't tell me it will be discontinued o.o
For real it's an epic fanfic, I'll be very happy if it got updated :)
BlueStar Palette chapter 7 . 4/12
Aw Cmon.. Aren't cha gonna upload or something? Cuz the story is going really great.. And I wanna know what lumine's gift is gonna cause ..
i hope you didn't abandon this story... i had been reading this story since last year and always check it up for update...

and i reeeally love Axl!
i love axl too

pity there's not lot of people write about him...
i hope you update soon... can't wait to know what happen after this
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please write soon! Why did you stop? Please write again! I want to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
wow... i've been waiting for an update ever since i first read your story.

suprise me a little when there's update. i thought this story was abandoned. by the way, i love Axl conversation with layer...

i hope you could update soon. it's been so long this story started
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I really loved the little conversation between axl and layre _ .. And yeah .. Once again i enjoy the new chapter .. Even the author notes .. And i still love axl .. Even more now .. . .. And I hope there is more palette in your fanfic .. Cuz I love her too.. But axl is my face
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Hehe .. I love axl too.
bronze andromeda chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
(It won't let me review this chapter twice, so I signed out to review the new version. It's still bronze andromeda shun, though)
I laughed at Axl spinning, it's a fun mental image! And I love the way you write Signas, you've really got his little soft spots, as well as his no-nonsense attitude the instant that the Hunters are needed. The way he informed the others about what was going on and giving them orders, it really sounded in command and leader-like (I don't know how to say it, gah! Hopefully, you know what I mean). All in all, another great chapter! Now, on to new content!
Moon over Rainbow chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
So I did what ya said and just went back to re-read all the chapters. It's a good refresher. I obviously don't remember any of the mistakes you've made but by the nice proofread stuffs you came out with, I can tell they were revised. Chapter 6 kinda had me confused because, even though the story is in third person, I thought the camera was all focused on Axl. It is his story, after all :x. Not a bad thing, though. It's actually good, slowing down the pace of the story and adding more to it. I think there should be some attention on X and Zero throughout the rest of the story just like that. Oh, I also nosed into your bio and IKR? Call it the procrastination drug, a friend of mine calls it the slack off drug, it's horribly addicting and I'm still on it. You're amazing for being able to get off it, lol! I think that covers it. Well then, I'll be staying tuned c:

I can't believe I haven't reviewed before . .
bronze andromeda shun chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Oh, wow. Explosions and robot bits going everywhere in this one! It was really good, I liked this fight scene!
Overall, I really, REALLY like this story, especially the revised version, and I'm really looking forward to more! I will definitely be staying tuned in to this one! Keep up the amazing work!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I'm with you: I love Axl too. He's adorable!
Loved his cockiness in his training, his optimism in his discussion with X and Zero, and his hopefulness in the future. I know I keep saying it, but you've captured who he is perfectly!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
As much as I love Axl, I really feel like you shone with how you wrote down the meeting with the higher-ups. The flow from person to person was smooth, and very easy to follow. And, once again, everyone is wonderfully in character. I really liked it!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Not too much extra to add here, aside from repeating what I said in my last review. The descriptions, and the characters, are fantastic. You really kept Axl and Alia true to themselves here!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Holy. Cow. And I thought this story was good before!
You've improved dramatically, and it really shows. Your descriptions are fantastic. I especially liked 'He found himself floating in a sea of clouds, with reflecting hues of egg and cream in all directions. The sky seemed as if it were stained by the dim color of the light,' and 'A transparent membrane floated over him, and scores of little lasers and grips danced over his face.'
I have to read what else you revised now! But GREAT job!