Reviews for Better Than Nothing
ObsidianGoddess chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I want this to be a story with Right pairing TTTT
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love these two.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
*Blush* So I recommended this to a friend...who then proceeded to berate me when she noticed I hadn't reviewed. I really love all of your stuff, but this is a really cute DeathNote fic. Not many people can make me put DeathNote and cute in the same sentence.
fan-fan31 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Why is that I like this so much? I really loved it, and I especially liked the part with Sayu's children. It's so bittersweet, I just... GRAH!

Ryuk and Light are cute friends. Period.
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was sweet... kinda fluffy... Well, as fluffy as one can get when writing Death Note fanfiction! This really made my day. 'Twas awesome.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I love how you defined the Slave process. Seems perfectly reasonable to me, you could probably draw a manga on that D The ending was pretty sweet, well sugary as a scene from the Shinigami world can get that it xD I also saw the pic you included. Just a thought but, Ryuk's hair could be longer P Shading was nicely done. Oh and I also enjoyed taking out the spaces, did on microsoft, ah so fun xD
WammyHouseWhore chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
WOW...EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, I STUMBLE UPON AN AMAZING FANFIC.. THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THEM... THIS HAS BECOME MY THIRD MOST FAVORITE WRITTEN THING EVER. AND IVE READ A HELLUVA LOT.
animevenus16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw...that was so cute . too bad light died but I don't think he would regret what he had done though...he was really messed up O.o but hey I guess being in a world of darkness might give you second thoughts lol XD
blackroses2433 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i so loved this fic! good job it was great!
Emilin Rose chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wait, is that the end? aww, i was liking this too. Write more!

Okay, now that my immaturity is out, i love the fic, really well written, made me smile.
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
AW! That was so good! Made me cry, too. It's really touching how Sayu and Sachiko kept Light's room the same even after he died. Did they know he was Kira?

Besides that, very moving and original. I have some other theories about Death Note after Light died, but yours was really good. Send me a PM?
Amphibious Psycho chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I like this. A lot. All your fanfictions kick ass actually.
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
_ It makes me almost like Light. As always you are an amazing writer and this was especially good by your standards. I hope to see more Death Note and other stuff from you, I always enjoy your work~ Once again, this was great~

Quite Pleased,