Reviews for Never the Same
ksubi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You are an amazing writer and this was an amazing story. Univited is also one of my favorite movies, and after all the fanfiction ive read about this movie, yours is the best.
SorrowsFlower chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hmmm, not bad. Not bad at all. I'll admit, I did NOT like the movie (the original or the remake). As films go, it wasn't very impressive, and the only reason why I watched it was because of Emily Browning (I ADORE her; she's exquisite!). So I don't usually touch fics from this movie. But this one was quite good :)

It was very well-written, and I can see the gradual degradation of Anna's mind. Though I think in the movie, the motivating factor for Anna's breakdown (resulting in Rachel's murder) was more of her wanting to get back at Rachel and her father (as shown in the last shot of her glaring at her father as the police car drove away and in her dialogue in the scene where she got the gasoline from the boathouse "They can burn in hell"). If that was the case, then I think the relationship between her and her father would be more strained, such that she wouldn't go back to his house after she escaped. Just an observation :)

Anyway, very nicely done, for a fic based on the movie. Good work :D
Stephanie Reiko chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
WOW.

Have you considered writing a sci-fi/thriller novel?

I think you'd be really good at it.
KittenDoll chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, that was really amazing fic! I totally agree about the movie, and both Emily Browning and Arielle Kebbel were perfect for their parts! Did you know that the movie was based off of a Koran movie called "The Tale Of Two Sisters" which I also happen to own... Funnily enough, it was a gift back in like '06, before the new one was made. I really liked it and then to find out there was an American version too! Way cool.
TheShyKid chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is the best Uninvited fanfiction I have ever read! And I've been searching since I first saw it in theatres! If you intend to write more Uninvited stories, you would definately have me as a reader!

-Shy