Reviews for Teacher's Pet
ChibiWolf18 chapter 1 . 3/18
This was probably the best fanfiction ever! :D Honestly, I read the whole thing in one sitting, and your sequel the next day! The suspense was great, it honestly made my heart beat faster (in anticipation) and I like the concept of Sora and Roxas feeling the same thing... sort of, as some of Sora's scars don't appear on Roxas. Dude (or dudette) Keep up the good work! :D
Meow 3 chapter 10 . 1/17
Gabriel's Demonic Angel

OMG THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT. I thought it was really stupid when Roxas went to Riku's house without anyone to back him up. Sure,he wrote down what he found out in Sora's diary,so that someone would see it,but I think he shouldn't have gone there without telling anyone to follow them and call the police when he doesn't come out in an hour or something. But I suppose it was necessary to make the story turn out longer and give Riku time to torture the brothers 3:

POOR ROXAS AND SORA T_T
khlover chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
to everyone there is a sequel called get raped:doctor's orders and sora is just on a coma and Dr. Asuma is axel
khlover chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
it was a bad decision to read the sequel first i did not know this was the first story *pouts*
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
why is Riku the bad guy lol good story though
Ilessthan3KH chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Addicting storyline. Hope this has a happy ending :)
Ilessthan3KH chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Addicting storyline. Hope this has a happy ending :)
SamAzoth42 chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
OH MY GOD! you made Axel evil too? You are so bad! DX

I actually really loved this story! Wonderful job and I am off to read the next installment! WHOO!
NonsenseVerse chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ha,I remembred reading this. The story is very good but the ending kind of confusing to me but that's just me. Can't wait to read more of your work.
MidnightRain15 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Nuuuuu I want to know what happens! I'm in suspense!
Gabriel's Demonic Angel chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
No offense meant by this, but it's my first reaction to the story's ending, if not the whole thing, but...WHAT THE HECK? Riku is evil, Axel is evil, Sora's in a coma or dying or both, and poor Roxas is being treated as though he's some kind of crazy person! AND NO ONE'S CURIOUS ABOUT WHY ROXAS IS BEING KEPT IN CONFINEMENT? No one like, hmm...I don't know...AERIS? Wasn't SHE supposed to be their doctor? WHY IS AXEL TREATING ROXAS THEN? AND WHO'S TREATING SORA? AND WHERE'S TIFA IN ALL OF THIS? AND WHY ARE YUFFIE AND LEON NOT CURIOUS ABOUT THE DOCTOR'S OBSURD(sp?) ORDERS? THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SINSE! AND WHEN'S RIKU GOING TO DIE! He deserves it for hurting poor Sora. *pouts* Why is Sora and Roxas being tormented? I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE HURT ANYMORE? *sobs* PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE GOING TO BE FREED OR HELPED OR SOMETHING IN THE NEXT ONE AND THAT THE ADULTS IN THEIR LIVES WILL FINALLY DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN SIT ON THEIR BUTTS AND JUST LET THIS STUFF HAPPEN! I mean shouldn't Cloud and Tifa have been more concerned about their children, especially Roxas after Sora was kidnapped? I mean come on, if they were my kids, then Roxas would be home schooled forever and when we found Sora, I'd never let him out my sights and I'd FORCE the hospital to place them in the same room or something! I mean, they're brothers, and they need each other to heal and all that mushy crap! POOR SORA! POOR ROXAS! No offense, but their parents are IDIOTS! I mean I knew Cloud was an idiot, but COME ON! Tifa's awesome and a great mom! Why are the adults all idiots? Just curious to know why it was a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD who figured out the bad guy first and made the first move against said bad guy, even if he DID do it wrong and stopped stabbing him before he should have. SHOULDN'T RIKU BE DEAD BY NOW? HE GOT STABBED BY ROXAS AND HAS HAD HIS ADRENIALINE PUMPPING AND BLOOD RUSHING AND I'VE SEEN A LOT OF MOVIES WHERE THAT WASN'T THE ENTIRE CASE AND THEY STILL DIED FROM BEING STABBED! WHAT, HE MISSED AND NICKED THE GUY ON THE OUTER BASIL LAYER OF SKIN? AND EVEN CLOUD WOULD TRY TO KILL RIKU FOR THE CRAP THAT WAS COMMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH IN THE INTERROGATION ROOM, AND I'M MORE THAN CERTAIN NOTHING WOULD BE SAID ABOUT IT EXCEPT MAYBE OOOOPSS! I MEAN, JUST SIMPLY PUT,...WHAT THE HELL! . Now I'm just so fustrated with ALL of them. Stupid adults. Stupid bad guys. STUPID PEOPLE GOOD GUY PEOPLE BAD GUY PEOPLE, DOESN'T MATTER! THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS! Anyway, I did like the story as it was full of action and angst and, and, uh...and...stuff! It was good, and very well written. I can't wait to read the sequel. And...uh...sorry about the...uh...ranting session that I just unleashed upon you, but I just had to get that off of my chest, I hope you don't mind...too much. Sorry again. Take care. Keep up the good work in the sequel. Bye.
KTDLover chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
This was great! Awesome job!w
TwistedFate108 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Whoot! Docter Axel! but wait, was the last part another hallucination? idk please help me out here! Oh and the hospital scene kinda reminded me of Asylum by Disturbed xD Please update ASAP!
Twister.of.Shadow chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
OH MY GOD THE CLIFFHANGERNESS. D: I feel so sorry for them -_- Riku is such a douch, it's not even funny.

Anyways. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING STORY. Keep writing!

~ToS
EmptyPuppet21 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
You updated it. :'D Happiness...

OMFG RIKU YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ROXAS AND SORA I'M GOING TO STAB YOU I SWEAR TO GOD WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

...sorry... I'm better now...