Reviews for The Afterlife
TEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 4/3
I love it! A few typos here and there but other than that it seems #PROFESH!
rosalindramirez chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
Omg this is so good I don't wanna stop reading haha️
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Okay this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's great!
bluepenguin218 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awesome story we both have the same name for our twilight stories ;)
countylife648 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
crying tears of joy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
LOVE IT!
JessicaRaeDarcy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like your story. However, i do have some critiques.
1. You never specified how long it had been since they left forks, but you did mention that jess and angela were in college. That would mean that only a few years had passed. If that were the case, there's no way they could've used the same names. Nor could they have been so open about where they were living previously. It'd be way to easy for someone to look into it, and discover that they had already once completed highschool. haha
2. It's a little bit uneventful. But i guess i understand why. all the excitement of new love is gone. (in this chapter) so i cant complain. thats the way its suppose to be.
3. Renesmee was already developed at the or year age. i think she should've developed a little bit more than that by this time.
Lainee chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Awesome!
maree.johnson.7 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! IT WAS SO WELL WRITTEN(: YEAH! IM A HUGE TWILIGHT FAN SO READING THIS JUST MADE MY DAY! CANT WAIT 4 MORE TWILIGHT AFTER BREAKING DAWN BOOKS!(:
Edwardteamgirl chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I know this is like a few yrs ago it was made, but please make another kinda like this!i will LOVEit!
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Loved it..but where was Jacob the whole time...that was odd...
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I like it. Great job
gabbrielwilliams chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
OMG! U DID AN AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT 3
vampiregirltori chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
WOW! that was the best one ive read so far! I love how you made edwards personality the same as it was in the books!WOW!
Festus4212 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It was soooocgood ! It sounds like something Stephanie Meyer would write !