Reviews for Iron Rose
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is... so powerful. How Arthur could just kill Matt, though... I loved this. I mean, not the whole "Arthur-killed-Matt" thing, but I adored the story. But... isn't Matt Alfred's younger brother? Oh well.
allaloneintheworld12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
it'd be awesome to know more about this please do another chapter so we can have a backstory :)
Sadika chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You should totally come back to this it would make a great multichapter story. Seriously you could really expand on the idea :)
the sun will always shine chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I know this is isn't recent, but OH GOD YES WRITE MORE OH GOD YES.

That is all.
reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Silvia-Photo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
love it please write more
echo chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
are you going to continue it?

im very intersted in this story, and is the alliance between just england and prussia? or is it the whole of europe? imagine, all the European nations against the world, it makes me want to squeal... for some odd reason.

either way, im eagerly waiting for an update, even if it seems like its not gonna come
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
GAH! *looks desperately for a next button* NO! It's not bloody fair! What can I do to convince you to write more of this?

Gah, sexy evil bastards...I have a thing for England/Prussia alliances.
RandomFedora chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love the summary!

I hope you continue with the story or get to it whenever you can.

Poor Canada least they remember him this time...even though he's dead in this story.
Library Dragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is... intriguing. If this story hasn't been abandoned nor forgotten, I will graciously lap up every update I see D
Sissy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Kyaaa! This sounds interesting! More! I loved how Prussia always get along well with England! More!
Briz chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Evil brit! Loved, want you to continue. I am really curious now.
Her Most Glorious AwesomeSauce chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Feedback. Feedback... I canz do this.

1. It is BLOODY BRILLIENT. I love the way you've pretty much made Arthur how Arthur should be portrayed (as a powerful sexy nation) and the interaction between America and England? Veeeeery niiiiice.

2. I love Canada, and you've killed him off, but you're the author, so what you say goes.

3. OMGWTF Prussia! Gilbert is THE most awesome sauce thing. Ev-ah.

4. I noticed you make Mattie out to be the older brother? Not sure why thing is... But okay. And if Gilbert's with England, where's Ludwig?

Pleeeeeeease continue. Pleeeeeeeeeaase.

About what time is this taking place, and is it AU, AR, or what?

I do like it. I want to read more.

And... I'm not logged in, cause I'm lazy, but my author ID is:

I would greatly appreciate it if you wrote more...
Jun March chapter 1 . 4/18/2010

((short review is short, da?))
Windesque chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Seriously hope you're going to continue this. Prussia and England are the greatest, and although Mattie was killed (how could you?) I still love the idea of this.

Hope you update soon.