Reviews for Hiding
Craneeum chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ack, I have a soft spot for Trent/Noah. Actually all Noah pairings are great, despite being a huge Noco fan, Trent/Noah and maybe even Tyler/Noah are all things I'd enjoy. This was sweet, I liked the early parts of their dialogue and Noah's line about moving into the closet.
Rival lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It's a really sweet story

I loved it! :)

But you spelt 'stalking' wrong. :) anyway, it's a sweet oneshot and I think it wasjust amazing! :)
SPskater411 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I laughed, I cried, And I pretty much fainted after all this xD Best Trent/Noah story yet! Love it soo soo much
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hehe! Cute! :D Yes mom, I'm giggling about my homework! History is funny, okay?

Great story! :D

Princess
l2s2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
never thought about them being together it was cute
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awh this story was so adorable. Noah is so sweet when he says "No one... has ever chosen me first." AWH it made me squeal! I love this pairing so much now.
Soledad chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Thanks a lot! I'm from Mexico and I thank God for knowing English. Post More! I love TrentxNoah fics. Thanks
Sup3rPanda5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this couple now!

Katie & Sadie: !

Please write a second chapter or another fic!

PLEASE, I beg of u! cure my current obsession!
XxSakugoxX chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I like this story, its just different from everything else. And its well written to, nice job!
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awesome pairing! Gotta love Noah's sarcasm!
luz.in.the.dark.side chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
dude! i love this story! believe me or not this couple is one of my favorites. yeah maybe no the "one" but i think this couple is really pretty. and well... you did it awesome! i really think that was noah and that was trent making out. what more can i say? great story
Natalie.M chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I never thought I would read this pairing...but you made me love them! Thanks lol
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
okay, never seen this pairing before

LOVE IT!
lllllllllll chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
There need to be more fanfics about this couple, you made them work very well _ And Noah's sarcasm was hilarious. Besides a few minor typos, this was very good, and I love the symbolism - they were "in a closet" both figuratively and literally!

Favorited, and for good reason. :)
Moschers chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This story actually made me start a Trent/Noah series. But no one else wants to write it... Oh well, you began the fandom and I ish thankful! You should help me jump start Aro/Alec fandom lol. Tis the way to the slashy fandom future. Well that and Trent/Noah. XD