Reviews for Dense wall
15Acesplz chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
CrashTheMIGHTY chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Idk if anyone has already told you but it is because of how France acted towards Romano when he was younger. He was... kinda creepy O.o
incurableoptimist chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
Love it :D
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Daw, more adorable Spamano-y goodness. I liked it!
Super Paper chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
This is the fluffiest. cutest. adorablest. spamano-est. fic ever! congratulations! I totally love your story and I hope you'll write loads of spamano fluff. I read this 5 times, and it still didn't get boring. UR the best!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
lolz yeah well the hitachiin twins from Ouran High School Host Club experiance 'brotherly love' to Antonio!
Kurozaki chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
NU! It's over? It was so good, I loved reading it! I hope there's another story out there just as good as this one! You did really good on it!

SpainXRomano FTW! x3
X-Hayze-chan-X chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Win, win, a thousand times win!

I loved this so much. I haven't been reading fanfics for a while but I saw this YT vid that made me CRAVE some fuckin' Spero... And I read your fic and I'm real damn glad I did. : 3
gust-rider chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
d'aw... maybe you could've written a bit more on the end, i think, but still! i luffs! 3
RedHatMeg chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
Wonderful end. It's good that everything cleared up.

I must say, I enjoyed this fic, even, if I prefer the parebt-son relationship between Spain and Romano.
Murd3r4lyf3 chapter 15 . 11/18/2009

ha haa ha ha

i love itt

soo sweet and like SPAZ!
Amicably Apathetic chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
This is really cute /3 And Antonio's denseness is hilarious as always xD Someone ma have already told you, but I'll say it again I guess. Lovino is scared of France because when he was a kid France was being... himself lol and basically picking on him and such. So yeah, I can't wait until the next chapter.
RedEyedGirl100 chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
omg this was really really really cute I dieing for the update
darkangelwings90 chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Somewhat cliffy?

Please update son~!
Deliciouscakeee chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
Love it. Honestly, I didn't really like it at first because I thought of it as semi-dull, but it really picked up and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Good work.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »