Reviews for A Strictly Legal Matter
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Holy crap. That was intense.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow! What a tricksy, devilish thing to do! Good for you, Rose :-P
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, wow.

I never thought I would like something like this, but I love it. Manipulative!Rose is the best, and I just loved pittifull!Draco. Also loved the backstory you came up with.

Amazingly wirtten. :) And a fav.
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, Rose is positively evil. But she is Hermione Granger's daughter after all. Brilliant oneshot!
POM-frenchreader chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
When Rose threatened to tell her father and uncle, I thought she would ass her mother. I'd just always thought Hermione was much more scarier than any Weasley man.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow rose is naughty! I feel sorry for draco-he was blackmailed.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
How satisfying to realize that even in middle age, Draco continues to be inept. As another reviewer put it, one _almost_ feels sorry for him.

Twisted and very noir. I like.
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wow...Rose was definitely in slytherin!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh wow. I'm sure I wasn't supposed to, but I really liked this. I loved Draco's backstory with the company and his marriage with Astoria but the twist at the end with Rose was brilliant. Wonderful. :D

-honda
Perspicacity chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Not your normal Katy-piece, but very good nonetheless.

Normally, I don't care much for Draco or go for stories with him as protagonist, but I took a chance with yours because I trust the author to deliver. I'm glad I did. I found myself hating Draco, yet empathizing with him, which is just the right balance in this story. The only thing that seemed a little weird was how much he seemed to need the physical release. Speaking from experience, at his age, the raw urge for sexual pleasure isn't so profound as to force one to sprint to the closet and masturbate in the dark like a fourteen year old boy. (It's one of the few compensations for growing old).

But this is a minor thing and I can easily convince myself that Malfoy is perverted enough to not be in control of his faculties when aroused. The ending is certainly testament to this.

Thanks so much for a very interesting story and congratulations on pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, yet still delivering in spades.
nevillesdashizz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow! Bitch much! Creepy pairing. But written nicely!
ThatRomantic chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
... Ooh. Rose is a bitch!

I don't know whether I liked the ending of that but it was well written.

Romantic

xx
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I liked that! Rose was evil! Good job.
AceCade chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Poor Draco lol. I love clever sly Rose :)

awesome story!
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
As uncomfortable as it is to read about Rose Weasley doing the nasty with someone her father's age, you handled this brilliantly and humorously, as well as realistically. Really well done and I'm ever so impressed that you pulled it off!

Nice job.