Reviews for A Strictly Legal Matter
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Interesting twist at the end there- didn't see that coming! But Rose is a smart one, even if what she did is unethical.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was a nasty little twist at the end for Draco! I almost feel bad for him, but maybe he should try to warm up the cold soup at home. Great story.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, Rose is devilish. Brilliant piece, so fun to see Malfoy get one-upped.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Score one for the Weasleys! ;-) Wow, Katy... I had no idea what to expect from an M-rated story from you, but you certainly did not disappoint! I could've ALMOST felt bad for Draco... almost. But Rose is just too good. )
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
well that was very different but she is a weasley but i didnt know that they would sink that low to do that for land lol
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Are you sure you wrote this, Katy?

That said, it was fabulous - nothing else than I'd expect from you - and your Rose was perfect. :) The ending made me grin, too...
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
.Word. Fantastic. Amazing! So much different than I thought it would be at the outset! Spectacular story!
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Perfect!

Rose Malfoy'd Draco out of something he wanted...and he didn't even see it coming!

Love it!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
True, that was nothing like the other stories of yours, but I enjoyed it very much. Such a devious girl, that Rose. ;) Great job!
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
omg Katy that was fantastic - I'm starting to grow quite fond of manipulative Rose :)
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I'll admit I read the summary and checked your name - twice.

It proves what I've always said. A great writer could put up a recipe for boiled eggs, and it would still be a great story.

This was fantastic. I think you've possibly discovered a new pairing! The interaction between the two, and Draco proving there's no fool like an old fool in front of our eyes was a masterpiece.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hilarious! I laughed from beginning to end! It appears that Rose inherited her mom's brains and her dad's, um, courage? guts? gumption? Well, let's just say she is her father's daughter. :-)

I always thought Draco deserved a houseful of teenage daughters, and it looks like he's on his way there, so good job with that!
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Brilliant. Go Rose.
little0bird chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh my gosh! That's so insanely hilarious!

Poor Draco... Even his fantasies don't work out... You almost want to feel sorry for him, but love seeing him outfoxed by Rose. And I love the addition that she dated Scorpius. That's just too, too funny.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I for one loved this. One, that Rose could get one up on Malfoy, Two, it is very well written, and Three the hope that is a middle aged man thinking that a young beautiful woman wants him...

I hope you step outside of that comfort zone more often. Loved it.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »