Reviews for A Strictly Legal Matter
slytherin-principessa chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
hey!

at first i was sceptical, but now i happily declare that this story was worth reading!

i pitied malfoy, too... so THATs what happens to men when theyre 'in love'?:D

your rose definitely belongs in slytherin!

yours,

SP
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh what an amazing twist!

Your blackmailing!Rose was just a breath of fresh air. Amazingly horrible and scheming. And patsy!Draco? Wow. Lecherous and pitiable at the same time. This was just a brilliant piece. Brava!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh my! You do wicked very, very well. I loved the gritty Malfoy and you shocked the shit out of me with Rose! Excellent! It was also very erotic. I liked that.
larkinlover chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow, that was...was...gosh, I don't know the word. different, I guess. I'm so used to your other stories, and this one came to me as a shock. I think I'm too naive, I didn't understand many of the things that I'm pretty sure you implied. but that's just me, no fault on your part.

taking into account that you never write stuff like this, it was an excellent piece, but I prefer your other stuff. this subject matter is too dark, deceitful, uncomfortable, to be enjoyable. the writing as usual was fabulous though. bravo, good job writing such different stuff, but do stick with the old subject matter please :3
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3