Reviews for Harry Learns the Facts of Life
LMAO
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!
FUNNY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHZHA HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHA!

POOR SNIVELLUS!
I cant breath bethween all my laughter!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH HHHHHH!
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
XDD that was hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
for some reason this makes me want to read a story from the socks point of view. what brave sock decided to take a stand against bleach once and for all and start a strike?
The-Always-Angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ew.
I know.
I can't believe I asked McGonnagal about...that.
Ew!
I know.
mharawolenczak chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
OMG ... you had me in stitches... HILARIOUS! : )
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
That was probably the most funniest thing I ever read. No exaggeration.
reader chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
This was simply hilarious!
madmaddiee chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I love you? Socks? Really? .

-M
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
LR - ROFL

PC - Priceless.

Thanks for writing.
RoseRoseRose chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I haven't laughed out load at a story this much in a long time, great job!

-Rose XD
True Colours chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
“Well, you see Harry, when a mommy and a daddy are very much in love...”

YAY! I LOVE the cheesyness of that line...THE TALK! lol.

You knwo the spooky thing? I dodn't realsie this was finished, so I was going to say: 'he should ask Remus.' And then he did! Lupin is the only sane person in the entire outfit.

I love the way you fixed it up at the end so that Snape would hear and think Harry was gay...that must have taken some thought, actually.

Mcgonagal...I don't know how you spell it, but not how you've been spelling it. Never mind. Well done.
True Colours chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
OK, so I like the little sock inserts, and Professor Snape's misconceptions. I think you just need to try and keep the humour at a high level all the way through. Don't give us time to get bored between jokes.

Oh, I also really liked Harry's theory. '*One* can never be too early to learn*' And the 'too tired of Potter to be tired of him' thing was quite insightful. That's how it feels sometimes.

True
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
im not sure that 'odd' quite covers this.

so, so, so ... odd.

i think the socks were funny perhaps the first two times... but then... well... yeah it got old.

oh well, interesting at least. just. odd.

well, someone on earth needs to think up the quirky ideas.