Reviews for A Change of Heart
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love harry potter and naruto

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
SSD chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
You have to update!
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Mou, you HAVE to UPDATE this! I COMMAND YOU TO :3!

I absolutely love this! I love how Ino is in this a lot; she's my fav Naruto character and in most fics that involve Sakura and Naruto and all the other people, Ino is barely mentioned... That's why I lovee this soooo much!

I love the bits with Draco, it's hilarious! :D

Pretty Please Update!
Kari Suttle chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Good fic! I like how everyone has their own group of friends; that way everyone gets some lines and doesn't seem left out. However, i did notice something...did sai randomly go missing? Or was he not supposed to be at diagon alley yet? Anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter!
1arigato chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
HAHAHA! Neji and Ten Ten pretended to not know who Gai and Lee were!
aliceinwanderland chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did u stop whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sniff cry

and why in the hell did naruto and ino have sex?
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I hate to criticize you, but doesn't the Hogwarts term start on September FIRST, not the third?
whiterae chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
um... why did Naruto and Ino randomly have sex...?
whiterae chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Long chapters are good. :) Updates soon.
HiiroKumo chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
you know you want to *evilgleamineyes* MWAHAHAHAHAA!
Diamonds-r-4ever-so-am-i chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
amazing and funny story cant wait for more
HiiroKumo chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Awesome...

Minor spelling mistakes though...

Update soon,PLEASE!
yarra chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Interesting, keep it up
insert possible name choices chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
i really like where this going so please update
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Was Tsunade drunk when she gave that mission debriefing? XD

Here's a few things I noticed.

1. Why would Gaara be willing or allowed to take a year long mission to another world/dimension/country on the other side of the planet?

Also, why would Suna nin be included in a mission that was contracted to Konoha?

2. You said that three people stepped forward and then back when Team 7 gave their introduction to Harry. There are four members of team 7.

3. Was it really necessary to include so many characters? It gets repetitive when you have all of them doing the same exact thing. It's like the chuunin exams all over again... only you made them all ANBU. Which in and of itself is not all that realistic. What are the odds that all all of the Konoha 12 would remain on the same teams and make ANBU at the same time?

Not very.

4. No one likes Umbridge. Her character was created to give us someone to despise. If anyone did like her,I'd question their sanity. Still, no one in Konoha knows anything about her and you didn't have her interact with the Konoha nin enough for them to gain an understanding of her character.

It's unrealistic for them to just automatically despise her without any sort of character development. She's their employer. While they may find her body language annoying and her physical appearance unpleasant, they still wouldn't treat her the way you made them.

In other words, it's pretty obvious you were character bashing. Fine, but do so in a way that doesn't detract from the plot.