Reviews for A Revenge
Irenerose49 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Perfectly well written :)
Love you
Deserve much more attention
Thankyou
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Omg I loved this story! It was so cute! And Henry! Awww Henry kissed her! I love you for writing a story like this, even tho you killed Lucy. Well she dies anyway but I like to think not. Lol! You need to write another Jekyll and Hyde fanfic!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43

P.S. Will u read my story A New Life? It's Jekyll/ Lucy and the second chapter will be up soon! And review! Lol thanx!
Dreamer1985 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I liked it , until she killed herself. Then it just felt like I'd read Romeo and Juliet all over again. Good write though.
wickedphoenix93 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Very interesting, and very fitting... excellently done! I'm listening to the concept album (Warlow) right now and I'm so in the mood for J&H stories, so this was greatttt :) I could totally see this as an alternate ending for the show. Love it :)

xoxo Ash
cvmcewen chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I loved this Chapter & when I read the Finale, it was so emotional! I have seen a High School/College & Amateur proformance of J&H & I've got all the songs on my ipod. Well done & I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Kioji chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
There should be more of these-I like this ending. :)
Jane Speare chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I was hanging on to every word. I felt fear each time I saw "To be continued." this is AMAZING!
tahira mccloy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was very good i think you had the emotions down really well. i like your ideals of Jekyll and Hyde. And the part where you talk about how he had created many wounds that was cool. you know what i have only ever read the book and listened to the musical and i thought that lucy liked Hyde but realised that he would continue hurting her so they had to end the relationship and when she told him this he came later and told her that he was going to end her life oh well you never know
A Hopeful Voice chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I am in love with this story and am listening to the soundtrack as I read/type! Please continue! :D
Fairywing1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Wow this is really good_ You should continue it; I always wanted Lucy to survive in the end, she deserves it.
VampurrrKitteh chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Pur... nice to see Lucy fight back. Kittens has claws...
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
thanks :) this is getting better and better
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Im begging you, praying you...Dont dare to stop this story now is wonderfull you make me read it all. Even in english-I speak continue. Please
Katy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Honestly, this is one of my all time favorite musicals, my high school did it and i fell in love. I love your idea, keet at it i look forward to more.
Vicki chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love it!

Lucy is very in character, and I like how you have so far stuck to the story!

Cant wait until the next part!