Reviews for Masters of Manipulation: Part Two
Evanna chapter 16 . 3/23
Years and years ago, I spend half of my holiday abroad staying indoors, ignoring the sun, the beach and everything, because I was reading Bittersweet and Masters of Manipulation. It was a kind of mad frenzy, I was useless, oblivious to pretty much anything around me.

To find, now, that you are still writing, that there is a Part 2 for MoM, is a real blessing! I hunger for more Rose-Tom interactions, my heart ached for his sweet helplessness when faced with a kiss on the cheek and a Pepper-Up.

And his Lord-Voldemort-shapes-his-reality-the-bloody-hell-how-he-pleases comments are hilarious, I can never take him too seriously because of those. Though it would not do to underestimate Lord Voldemort. (True even for Tom himself, if some of those possibilities Hermione saw are anything to go by)
Merih chapter 16 . 3/4
This is my favourite fan fiction story for 5 years. I've reread it for how many times I couldn't count. I love your other stories too, but Masters of Manipulation is the best. Please continue with it Nerys. Please.
spearmintgreen chapter 16 . 1/6
This fic is so incredibly detailed and beautiful. It sucked me in and now I can't get out.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Please please please write another chapter to finish this story. I know it's been years but please give us something. Even if you can't write a full chapter at least let us know how you would have ended it. This is one of the best tomione stories I've ever read.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
Leí la primera parte y me gusto pero esta me confundió completamente
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I just read your bio, and I just want to point out that this story seems long since abandoned..you said you don't abandon, so will we ever see this story finished?
Jessi chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
I've been so obsessed with MoM for the last week straight. It's easily one of my favorite fics of all time. I love the crazy plot twists and the creativity and attention to detail. Your style of writing is also enjoyable to read! Hope you didn't give up!
BratGirl1983 chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
DuskUntilDawn chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I need an updateeeeee. last i checked was two or three yrs ago.. plas
Pumpkin chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
(ัั ) ༘ Tomione feels intensify
Penelope Grace chapter 15 . 3/7/2016
Come on! Please update. It's been too long.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
CAN THERE PLEASE BE MORE? PLEASE? PLEASE?
- Meif'wa Shadow Knight
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2015
I'm confused! Is chapter 16 of part two the final chapter of the series?
Ocean of Night chapter 16 . 10/11/2015