Reviews for Masters of Manipulation: Part Two
I just read your bio, and I just want to point out that this story seems long since abandoned..you said you don't abandon, so will we ever see this story finished?
Jessi chapter 16 . 7/12
I've been so obsessed with MoM for the last week straight. It's easily one of my favorite fics of all time. I love the crazy plot twists and the creativity and attention to detail. Your style of writing is also enjoyable to read! Hope you didn't give up!
BratGirl1983 chapter 16 . 6/21
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
DuskUntilDawn chapter 1 . 6/18
I need an updateeeeee. last i checked was two or three yrs ago.. plas
Pumpkin chapter 7 . 3/21
(ัั ) ༘ Tomione feels intensify
Penelope Grace chapter 15 . 3/7
Come on! Please update. It's been too long.
CAN THERE PLEASE BE MORE? PLEASE? PLEASE?
- Meif'wa Shadow Knight
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2015
I'm confused! Is chapter 16 of part two the final chapter of the series?
Ocean of Night chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
I love it!
Rocking The Moon chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I Love it!
Owlfur chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Wait... ROSE IS TOM'S DAUGHTER! WHAT! WHEN? WHERE? OH MY GOODNESS! That is awesome.- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This prologue is before the epilogue of the last ?- Owl LeStrange
PersonWhoJustRea chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
(Again)

Sorry, just wanted to add, will any smut versions of this be cropping up? Pwetty please?
PersonWhoJustRea chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
d This And Is Now Very Tired XD

I read your profile, so I know where the development of this story stands, but I'm desperate for an update XD I'm loving Rose, and Harry's children and the vampires.

Just an idea, but this story might be just the kind eligible for an April fool's day chapter? I noticed Serpent in Red often does those kinds of chapters, and I just pictured a JamesRoseVampire and or Basilisk pairing, preferably on backfiring on to Tom XD.

Brilliant story!
WannaLove chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
I just read again the two parts of your story and I must say I am really addicted to your ways of writings ! I just can't get enough of it, you really have the talent to make me stressed out, full of joy and ending up crying in just one chapter hahaha that's why I had read all of your stories and had read this one all over again, because I just can't find others stories about tomione as good as yours. So, I don't want to press you or anything like that, knowing you have a lot of others stories to write about (I swear this really is not my intention :D), but I would LOVEEEE it if you can assure me this story will has an end one day :) because it really would be a waste of a master piece hehe ! Well, thank you for the time you spend on writing those!