Reviews for Masters of Manipulation: Part Two
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 16 . 11/16/2020
time melt...haha now I wonder what those vamps have planned xD
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2020
I love love love this story!
Elaina chapter 16 . 8/15/2020
I still come back to read this and think of this fic often. So beautiful plotted and written. You dialogue still sticks with me YEARS later. This is THE tomione fic I will always remember
Amritat chapter 16 . 8/8/2020
Ahhhhhhh : I hadn't seen the story was non complete before reading, I'm in distress now. It is so wonderful, with all the tangled timelines, the sort of Time War and the two marvelous characters of yours, I would have loved to read the future developments.
MelodySwanMills chapter 16 . 4/10/2020
Please come back and finish this!
kittybutter1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
wicked
Ladycrafter chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
Masters of Manipulation is probably one the most exciting Tomione's I've ever read. What a shame Part 2 was never completed.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 16 . 8/5/2018
Lol! Tom's reaction to being a father. Hahahaha! Fantastic! And Hermione’s breakdown. Wow. The emotion in this second installment is so intense. Really brilliant work. I'm in awe.
JD SPARKS chapter 16 . 7/18/2018
So fantastic. I love that your fic, this one and MoM, really play with the time-travel ability utilizing I in a way I haven't seen many other fics do. Its so cool how you are able to write out some awesome events and then undo, as it were, to bring us to another totally different but equally awesome place with these characters. I really love the dynamic between your Tom and Hermione. You write them both very well, they feel like believable characters, with layers and personality. I really love this sort of globe trotting, artifact tomb raiding idea for them, and then where they "end up" is also great. Her reasons for leaving and not revealing Rose's existence were excellent, and both of their reactions during the fight and into the conversation were so good. This will definitely be on my favs list. I hope you choose to continue some day. I want to see more of Tom interacting with Rose. Hahaha. Will Tom and Hermione reconcile?! Will he ever change lol.
JD SPARKS chapter 15 . 7/18/2018
Oh yeah all these reviews are packed full of spoilers so hopefully no one else is reading my reactions... But Omg. Seriously... If Tom killed her again, I just wow. What a terrible way to go, lol.
JD SPARKS chapter 14 . 7/18/2018
Oh. My. God. This whole sort of climax to the RoseRiddle plot was absolutely perfect. Viktor confronting Tom, Tom discovering it while disguised as Krum. The whole but with Rose speaking parseltongue and Victor's reaction to Kyra was like wait is this Tom? Really brilliant, but then you took it even further with the uncomfortable "bye, daddy" moments hahaha. The fight was amazing, very well written and then to get that moment where Hermione confirms it for Tom. This sequence is incredible. Love it so much. You are such a fantastic storyteller. Thank you again for this lovely work. MoM and MoM2 are definitely going to be up there on my favorite Tomione stories list!
JD SPARKS chapter 4 . 7/18/2018
You love playung with my heartstrings, and I absolutely love it. I'm such a sucker for good heartwrenching death scenes, and with your playing with time travel, you are able to give me those moments repeatedly with these two. I'm loving every bit of it! As always more brilliance from you and this time we got not only an almost confession from Hermione on Rose's parentage but also a Tom death moment. Loved getting to see Hermione's reaction to that, wonder if it'll open her eyes to her true feelings, because obviously Tom is right in saying she's in denial.
JD SPARKS chapter 9 . 7/17/2018
I can't believe Tom, what the heck killing all those people seriously? Still your Tom/Hermione moments are so great. I like forgive Hume everythin because they have such great tension and chemistry lol. The proposal, omg! And what was that bit about her not walking down the aisle with him AGAIN?! I must know more! Also curious if Vishna knows Tom is his brothers' decendent or not.
JD SPARKS chapter 6 . 7/17/2018
Omg, yes! I nearly squealed in excitement when Rose spoke parseltongue! I had to reread just to be sure I had not misread it or something. :) And finally we get some Tom/Hermione interactions, which as usual from you, are brilliant. I kind of feel bad for Krum, he's living one big lie. Ah well, it's not gonna stop me from rejoicing over Rose's true parentage and hoping for some sort of reconciliation for Tom and Hermione here!
JD SPARKS chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
Another great fic, was sucked in immediately. I can't say that I'm super happy that 15 years went by without any HG/TR interaction. I didn't think the bond would allow that, but I guess all of this explains it more. I definitely see Hermione being like ugh get me away from these jealous a-holes, I'm sure any girl would want out of that situation. But at the same time it seems a little irresponsible of her to not keep a very close eye on Riddle when she knows he's prone to darkness, and she was the only anchor to the light he had. That's my one sort of flaw with this but that being said I am really enjoying the rest of this all original stuff you've come up with, much like the first part you've crafted a very interesting storyline that you've interwoven well with the canon we know.

I don't love that she turned to Krum, but at the same time totally see it. When presented with overbearing/jealous types she had as her other options. The explanation of the pragmatic aspects of it helped too. Hermione has really become a sneaky mastermind, planning and plotting all of this to strategically work to her advantage! Also I think the vampires are fascinating, add a weird sort of mystery to this all.

And I love, love, love your Rose. She's so adorable and perfect. I was upset that she wasn't Riddle's but after reading their first interaction I'm thrilled at the thought of another person you wouldn't expect Riddle to tolerate weaseling their way into his heart lol. Instead of an insolent mudblood who's the brains of his enemy it's the child of his love's through a rival suitor... Brilliant. Can't wait to read more, thoug I see it's not marked as completed. I hope it at least ends relatively wrapped.. If not I guess it's never too late to hope inspiration strikes or a random whim comes along and you feel compelled to continue.

I've actually seen updates from fics that were not updated in more than 10 years, so I will never give up hope. Time is relatively immaterial in the long run related to fics anyways. I'm only just discovering Tomione this year, and fics that were written well over 10 years ago are still beinging smiles to my face for the first time. Also my nieces only just discovered Harry Potter last, so the fan following, and possibility for future Tomione shippers still exists, and will continue to for ages I'm sure.

Regardless I hope that life finds and treats you well. I thank you again for your contributions to this pairing, as they are my new OTP. You have definitely made another fan, and I will definitely be reading more of your works in future!