Reviews for Masters of Manipulation: Part Two
PersonWhoJustRea chapter 16 . 1/20
(Again)

Sorry, just wanted to add, will any smut versions of this be cropping up? Pwetty please?
PersonWhoJustRea chapter 16 . 1/20
d This And Is Now Very Tired XD

I read your profile, so I know where the development of this story stands, but I'm desperate for an update XD I'm loving Rose, and Harry's children and the vampires.

Just an idea, but this story might be just the kind eligible for an April fool's day chapter? I noticed Serpent in Red often does those kinds of chapters, and I just pictured a JamesRoseVampire and or Basilisk pairing, preferably on backfiring on to Tom XD.

Brilliant story!
WannaLove chapter 16 . 1/2
I just read again the two parts of your story and I must say I am really addicted to your ways of writings ! I just can't get enough of it, you really have the talent to make me stressed out, full of joy and ending up crying in just one chapter hahaha that's why I had read all of your stories and had read this one all over again, because I just can't find others stories about tomione as good as yours. So, I don't want to press you or anything like that, knowing you have a lot of others stories to write about (I swear this really is not my intention :D), but I would LOVEEEE it if you can assure me this story will has an end one day :) because it really would be a waste of a master piece hehe ! Well, thank you for the time you spend on writing those!
readergirl828 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Just finished reading both of these fics and they are amazing! I cannot believe how brilliantry detailed they are. I'very enjoyed them so much though I noticed it has been forever since you updated? I really hope you decide to continue as I think this is the best fic I've read!
Lost in a magic realm chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
This story is a whirlwind of twists and turns. I do hope for a happy ending for both of them.
mziggy25 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Oh my gentle Jesus. Eagerly anticipating your return to this story.
Catalina chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Wow.. what? Hang on, go back.. what? No, I mean.. what?

This is so confusing.. I tried to put all those timelines togethet but there are just too many.. vampire Hermione, dead Hermione, vampire Tom, dead Viktor, St Mungos blown up, not blown up, Ron with Pansy..

This is so AWESOME! And confusing.. and amazing! Please update soon? :3 :D

I'll be here when you do!

Catalina
ddduchenne chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Here's your life sign: In her bio it does say this fic is on hiatus until The Prisoner is finished. Which was updated this year.
Ann20e chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
You can't possible understand how much I love all of yor writings. MoM and MoM2 is one of the best Tom/Hermione fics ever! The characters are so true and the games and tension between T/H is making everything even better. I love the fact that Hermione won't give up on ruining Tom's plans over and over again. I am truly looking forward to when you are updating next time!
FIVE YEARS chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
omg, almost FIVE YEARS

FIVE
BLOODY
YEARS
AWAINTING

please, give us a life sign. finish this fiction
ely107 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
i really hope you update this story because i literally read masters of manipulation in three days and i just cant read this sequel if its not going to be updated anymore because it will feel incomplete. you are such a wonderful writer and your story is one of the best tomione fics ever. please update!
finnsky2013 chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
I have just read this story as well as its prequel and am totally enraptured by them both. It says the last time you updated was in 2011, so I don't even know if you are still writing fanfic but if you are I beg you to continue this. I devoured all the chapters and am always excited for what will come next...I hope you will continue to tell me.
If you decide to not finish it (and I will be very disappointed if you do) please let me know. I hate waiting in suspense.
Admiringly, F
Url Zod chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
I love it! Great story... The writing is wonderful and so are the plot twists :)
*Can't wait for more*
Pelspen Love chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I love it so much! Can't wait for more... Please, update more soon!
The Happiest chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story! I love it, both parts ;) Can't wait for you to get back at it... I'm so needing more chapters *-* Please, update more soon.
Plus: Kudos for your amazing work and writing.