Reviews for Reavers
Helen J Haslam chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing such an interesting story! I found the novel idea of the Reavers getting Jack and him not being able to escape for so many years horrifying, and his reaction of breaking down once he got all those emotions back highly believable. Also, loved the cameos at the end (well, when is James Masters NOT a welcome addition to ANYTHING?!) Thanks for writing :-) Hx
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Very good, glad you completed it. Hope you've written more stories. I'll be looking for them.
The Layman chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Very well done, I had a blast reading it!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Thank you. That was beautiful.
Dalxein chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
This was an exceptional read.

I'm glad I found it.
samusbot chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
You have made a major date error!

Firefly takes place in the 2500's not 2700's!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
So wonderful, and sad, and amazingly beautiful.

Also, it seems a lot like you took three big entries on the WMG page for Doctor Who and Firefly and wrote an awesome fanfic out of them.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
What the hell is the Master doing here? And why is he younger?
Time travel? This is wacked, and cracked and brilliant!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Disturbing, yet awesome. Jack Harkness has a Wolverine-style blade in his right arm; and by Wolverine-style, I mean literally build-in blade. Badass Wolverine, reduced to shorter homonyms, is Bad Wolf. Another, more subtle reference?
Singer Sira chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Loved this story. Keep up the good work
anemix chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
I really like this story also, and I'm already seeing a trend after reading just two of yours. Do I have to find this story again to place it in my community after it's moved?

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Readertee chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
OK, so, I know next to nothing of classic who and thus need someone to explain the bit at the end in River-babble, PLEASE! It's driving me crazy! The rest of the story, however, is very good.
DellaVie chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
This is instantly one of my favourites. Very well-written, a cleverly devised plot and you even managed to sneak in a Meat Loaf reference! (Though, as I'm writing this I'm also reading another one of your fics, 'Discrepencies', and have noticed something of a trend. I can't fault you for it though, merely inquire as to why you haven't managed to crowbar 'For Crying Out Loud', or 'Couldn't Have Said It Better' in). Also, I did love River's dialogue, all the crazy of it. And her last line to the Doctor concerning the other river - priceless. This is truly a story of win. Now I'm off to read your other fics, cheers.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
cool
Stina Whatever chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
it's a good story, though a bit confusing