Reviews for It's A Saiyan Thing
Pretty lit
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
Omg
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2017
Eww I don't like the ending that is nasty! I will read the next chapter and find out who the women is
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
The SS4 thing is an interesting choice
Bunny-CarrotHunter chapter 23 . 7/14/2016
*stands up and claps*
Wow oh wow. That was a great story to read. I could see elements from other fics and mixed right into this one.
I really enjoyed this fic. From the setting, to the plot, to the characters, they all felt right. I almost felt like I was reading "Wise King Vegeta" again, only that instead of Vegeta, it was Goku/Kakarrot. A refreshing twist, and I liked it. Having the two be SSJ4 throughout the entire story was also a nice unique detail, sets it apart from other AU fics. I think what I liked the most was the characters, who real they could feel to the reader and the connection made, we wanted to know what was going to happen and knew how they could feel, even the side characters were given their own personalities, so very nicely done.

One thing I've noticed from this and multiple other GoChi fics is 'the bond', which I still don't quite understand. Being able to listen to each other's thoughts and having a mark on their bodies, was this something established in the anime/manga or something the fandom created? I'll have to look into that, but overall, good use of that detail.

I loved the relationships and friendships made throughout the story, from Vegeta and Kakarrot, to Nikau and Kakarrot, to Bulma and ChiChi, even Rei and ChiChi, they all felt genuine and realistic, made the reader feel more connected to the characters, and that's an impressive thing to do in a fic, especially with one that was made within a year.

Well written, it was great being able to read done.
satomika chapter 23 . 3/24/2016
Ayyyiiieee!

Nice! :D
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Goku? Chichi you be safe
Windy50 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Wow, chichi old master is such an asshole. Good riddance from him tho.
Missy the Cat chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
Please write a sequel to this story, it's really great!
Em chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
Awesome story! Just stayed up till 12 finishing it and now I have to get up at 5 for school XD Totally worth it though!
LadyBardock chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
Nice story :)
No one chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
Loved it! One of the best stories! I love how you gave goku his saiyan name. I find it better that way personally. Great job. I will go check out your other fics! ;)