Reviews for Haunting Life
demonangel59 chapter 180 . 1/20
Salut à toi ohh! grand maitre de l'écriture,
ton histoire est toujours aussi géniale!
vivement la suite.
à bientôt!
Fanficluver4life chapter 177 . 12/31/2017
I went back and looked at my old review from last year and it’s actually 4 times that I’ve re read this*****
Fanficluver4life chapter 178 . 12/31/2017
This is now the 3rd time I have reread all of this story and i truly miss it more every time,I hope one day you’ll update or atleast provide some closure for the story as it’s kinda sad if you were to leave it as it is,but i do wish and hope you continue because i really love this so darn much,I hope to write another review for a new chapter soon

Fanficluver4life~~
TheEchoingSoul chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Please update!
hanasakura8 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
hey. this is x time i read and read again. this story r amazing. from the plot to how u describe the characters r amazing. i've been following ur story since 2009. hope u will be update soon. cause it almost 1 year since ur last update. it just don't leave us hanging like other writer in this fanfic.
DraBookAddict chapter 180 . 9/4/2017
You are an incredible writer. The characters are engaging, the word flow is smooth, the descriptions are beautiful and frightening as needed, the character interactions and relationships are wonderful, and you have just the right amount of detail - not so little we can barely imagine anything and get confused about where people are and what's going on, but not so much you take five pages describing what people are wring (like Robert Jordon) or seem to think we're five years old.

I literally have no words strong enough to describe how much I love this story. The closest I can come is extreme metaphor/hyperbole. Saying I love this story is like saying the sun is a touch warm, or Antarctica is a bit nippy during winter.

I know it's over a year since you last updated, but I really hope you're still writing. It doesn't have to be this story, but to lose a talent like yours would be a blow the literary world could ill afford. I hope you will always have creativity flowing through you.
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 180 . 9/3/2017
plz update soon
bnicva chapter 180 . 9/1/2017
Hello! I know it's been quite a while since you've updated but I love this story. If you ever decide to write more I'll definitely be here to read it.
CrazyDice chapter 180 . 8/18/2017
So...I really like this story! It's very entertaining. Also, the way you have executed this story is amazing - the cases are intriguing, intense and unique and there are also cute moments :) For the most part, the characters have remained in character, and not OOC - something that's difficult to do, especially with Naru as he's a complex character :) Oh, and that part with Mai and Yasu last chapter was just...wow - what Yasu said is very true, they claim to be this big family, when really they don't know each other at all...I feel like that may have been mentioned in the manga too, but I can't remember xD (Either way, I'm glad you made that point _) One thing though, I do feel like in recent chapters Mai has been slightly OOC, however I suppose that's normal considering everything that's happened :) So yeah...great story! :) Btw, you win the award of having the most chapters for a GH fanfic ;P (or the most I've seen anyways, haha) Please update again! :)
CrazyDice chapter 45 . 8/15/2017
Oh, wait. Nevermind xD
CrazyDice chapter 37 . 8/15/2017
Okay, it's official, Kinasu is now my favourite character ;P
sesshomarus feces chapter 180 . 8/13/2017
noooo i reached the end :( tears. i hope you're okay author :( bc u haven't updated in over a year. maybe you're just busy with life. but maybe one day you'll update again. you're one of my favorite writers on this site.
sesshomarus feces chapter 179 . 8/13/2017
i love yasu sm. he always lightens up the mood.
sesshomarus feces chapter 178 . 8/13/2017
oh wow amazing naru being uncomfortable..c u t e
sesshomarus feces chapter 174 . 8/13/2017
lin just casually telling mai his life story lol typical..(not. but it's not bad. i love it. spill your stories wise ol lin!)
4,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »