Reviews for Haunting Life
enjeru.cho chapter 180 . 5/22
please update .
still waiting for the next chapter
hanasakura8 chapter 180 . 5/16
wishes u can update soon. i'm impressed with the complexity of the cases in your story. everything were amazing, i mean, the plot written so well.
just hope you haven't give up
I'll be waiting. even it take to much long that i expected. i'll be always your fans of this fanfic. hehehe
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 180 . 5/15
oh come on Naru. He always wanted to tell the truth, he's just scared like a little kid. I bet you Mai find it cute how he act like a little kid some little moments, her own Naru. He is her sweet dark knight.
MAIxNARU forever!
update please...
B
Vick.Yamada chapter 180 . 2/18
I just finished your fic and I have to say that I'm really impressed with the complexity of the cases! They were very good, the plot well writen and sometimes, a little bit scary hahaha'
I've noticed that you didn't update since the last year, but I hope you haven't give up! The story is very good, and I'm anxious for the next chapter, so I'll be waiting ;)
sidzenib chapter 72 . 2/18
madisnk chapter 180 . 2/15
wwwoooooowww what a journey you have taken us on! can i just say congratulations for your vet program! you seem like such a sweet person, thank you so so much for all the time and effort you spend on this story! it has been a really fun read! hope to hear from you/this story soon! :)
TheEchoingSoul chapter 179 . 2/11
Please, I've reread this story multiple times and I really would love to read the next chapter and then more. Please, don't have abandoned this story!
TheEchoingSoul chapter 99 . 2/11
please, update! I miss this story so much
Darkwriter69 chapter 180 . 2/9
I was wondering when you would pick up this story again. It's hard to find good ghost hunt fan fiction and yours is one of the best. Please continue.
Ganzademon chapter 180 . 2/7
Can't wait for the next chapter and more
jenjenthejetplane chapter 180 . 2/1
Please update! This is such a great story and you have developed it so well! While Naru may seem OOC in the later chapters, I think the way you built him to grow this way was perfect and that you see a change from his initial stoic persona to a gentle version of himself. Very nicely done! Please update! I can't wait to see how you continue the story and how he will tell her his real identity!
TheEchoingSoul chapter 180 . 12/17/2016
So...that next chapter...
RCWilkz chapter 180 . 11/30/2016
I love your story. The cases are nuanced and fun and I just binged through the whole 180 chapters in 6 hours... and I am so sad... it ended! Wahhhhhh! ;_; I hope you continue it soon! Thanks :D
4,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »