Reviews for Haunting Life
demonangel59 chapter 1 . 8/15
Greetings to you my favorite, it's been a while since we heard from you. I hope you are well and that you did not give up this beautiful story. See you soon !
40Mangax7 chapter 1 . 7/4
I’ve read this story before and I need you to finish it! I know it’s been two years but that’s okay! Just find a conclusion at least!
WildKat25ShadowWolf13 chapter 180 . 6/8
dead story or possible updates?
Hanasakura8 chapter 173 . 3/29
Hope u will update this story soon.
it's almost 2 years since ur last update.
i'll wait u (as ur huge fan)to update even it might take it update longer.
clairxd chapter 178 . 3/28
Congratulations on your chosen career path! I have really enjoyed reading your story!
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 180 . 3/14
plz update
please update...its been long since u update...almost 2 year...please2...update...tq
AHugeFan chapter 180 . 2/26
Please update... I needs to know what happens! Pwease?! *gives puppy dog eyes*
demonangel59 chapter 180 . 1/20
Salut à toi ohh! grand maitre de l'écriture,
ton histoire est toujours aussi géniale!
vivement la suite.
à bientôt!
Fanficluver4life chapter 177 . 12/31/2017
I went back and looked at my old review from last year and it’s actually 4 times that I’ve re read this*****
Fanficluver4life chapter 178 . 12/31/2017
This is now the 3rd time I have reread all of this story and i truly miss it more every time,I hope one day you’ll update or atleast provide some closure for the story as it’s kinda sad if you were to leave it as it is,but i do wish and hope you continue because i really love this so darn much,I hope to write another review for a new chapter soon

Fanficluver4life~~
TheEchoingSoul chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Please update!
Hanasakura8 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
hey. this is x time i read and read again. this story r amazing. from the plot to how u describe the characters r amazing. i've been following ur story since 2009. hope u will be update soon. cause it almost 1 year since ur last update. it just don't leave us hanging like other writer in this fanfic.
DraBookAddict chapter 180 . 9/4/2017
You are an incredible writer. The characters are engaging, the word flow is smooth, the descriptions are beautiful and frightening as needed, the character interactions and relationships are wonderful, and you have just the right amount of detail - not so little we can barely imagine anything and get confused about where people are and what's going on, but not so much you take five pages describing what people are wring (like Robert Jordon) or seem to think we're five years old.

I literally have no words strong enough to describe how much I love this story. The closest I can come is extreme metaphor/hyperbole. Saying I love this story is like saying the sun is a touch warm, or Antarctica is a bit nippy during winter.

I know it's over a year since you last updated, but I really hope you're still writing. It doesn't have to be this story, but to lose a talent like yours would be a blow the literary world could ill afford. I hope you will always have creativity flowing through you.
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 180 . 9/3/2017