Reviews for You Can't Fool Me
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I loved this story and the characters. They were all so wonderful! And are YOU sure your not lying about this being ur first fix? ;P hehe

But are there any plans for a second chapter?...

Haha I liked this story way too much :)

KEEP WRITING! XD (stories in general I mean. Not like, keep writing this story tho that would be a plus... I'm going to shut up now...)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Good job with this. Really tired. Can't think of anything else.

Good job, keep it up and good night (or morning)
83927489324 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
You should write more LaviYu fics, this was really good :)!

I loved how you opened up the story. It would have been simple enough to just explain that Lavi is a liar, but going through how all the other main characters were or weren't liars definitely made the opening stronger in my opinion.

Kanda's reactions to Lavi made complete sense as anyone would be questioning and hesitant if they found out the person they loved was nothing but a great actor. I'm glad it was resolved in the end though and Kanda saw that Lavi's feelings for him weren't a lie. Happy endings for the win! XD!

Oh, and side note - Lenalee's role was so sweet and fit in so well.
seiyuurabu chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Great job! No plans on a continuation at all? :)
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
First, a few small things:

Sure, he could lie to - I believe you meant 'too'?

I don’t want to see you in my room again ever again - too much 'again'. x'D

Now then, onto the story!

Oh, Junior x Kanda hints? :hehee Well, he was ought to meet this side of Lavi sooner or later. Totally love the parts about Kanda and Lenalee as well - you seem to have gotten them so damn right-down, it's just a pleasure to read. The conversation between Lavi and Kanda in the end...do I smell a similar scene from the RP? :hehee

Well, you kept them IC, and this is facking LOVE, and you really did great - like usually, WHY didn't you write LY before, huh?

Awesome work hun. *squishes and hearts*
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I loved the anger-mood you set this story in :DD The way they both seem to be so eager to rip each other's throats out was really really interesting to read XD The two of them feel so real, especially Kanda and you don't let the fact that his love is revealed make him turn into a blushing mush that melts at Rabi's every touch. ;)

I think my favorite part has to be Kanda's inner dissection of people's characters and their tendency to lie XD The way he judges them felt very simple and Kanda-like :D Lovely fic~ v

Kuro

PS: Toss, this is like amazing for your first RabiYuu! V V
saxon-jesus chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was cute. I love the dynamic of their relationship, how neither of them knows how its supposed to work. Just... I loved it. Thanks.
Julye chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw YAY for your first amazing LaviYu! this was a little TOO GOOD for your first fanfic! I'm so happy for you, really -happy tears-

Ah I had thought it was going to end up sadly, but thank you so much for the happy ending. There was a little Angst there, but I love it as much as I love the end! And yeah, the ending was very very cute in its own way.

You're great at writing, Toss-chan!

~Jul