Reviews for Orophin's Diary
sarumanrocksforever chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Does anyone agree that Saruman is awesome? If, you don't I WILL FIND YOU!
lilac125 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
This is ! However you spell it.
sarumanrocksforever chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
People need to let Saruman take over Middle Earth pretty soon or I will!
PeetaBread12 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Once I finish this story I will die from laughter!
PeetaBread12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is epic.

I have never laughed so hard in my life!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
LOL THAT WAS AWESOME. Orophin is so underappreciated but this fic is so awesome I think it makes up for his under-appreciated-ness. There are just too many awesome lines to quote. Although a good one is:

'I have decided on my super awesome plot of insane awesome epicness! It is called the "Super Awesome Plot of Insane Awesome Epicness"! What a beautiful name! It sounds like a cross between golden pancakes and the lovechild of Feanor and Elrond.'

I LOVE IT xDDD And pregnant Elrond and blaming it on Legolas is so funny xDD I hope you update soon
mello-hates-salads chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
I haven't laughed this hard since I first saw Yugioh the Abridged series. This is epic. Please don't stop. XD
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
HAHAHAHAA OMG Thranduil is sooo disgusting! XD
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
HAHA i can hardly wait to see their reactions when they go to the 'table' and what sort of things Orophin is going to buy!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
The Pervert Ghost was especially active...EWWW HAHAHAHA and 'Lord Hotpants' is really funny lol keep up the good work!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
PLZ UPDATE! this is such a funny story i want to read more of it!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Oh so funny, love it!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Poopie snores, theres a dead pervert in the bedroom, Thranduil farts, and Orophin has lucky socks...SO FUNNY! :D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
woa,,,,, so insanely funny! so outrageous for their characters, Orophin is such a vain twit LOL
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
I am literally KILLING myself laughing over this! This is such a freakin funny parody, I TOTALLY love it!