Reviews for The King's Mistress
bella chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
awesome!
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Will you tell me who gets the chop now that you've moved onto another question?

And I would hope that nothing happens to her.
twiliteroxuresox chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
haha 'reviews make a bad day better' ] update? and i loved it as usual. very good
caseytabwizz chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
I love it! Please update soon! I dont know what happens to esme. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
14tara14 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
hi as for the what happened to esme bit i think that edward thought shed be far more safe in the country, so that no one would threaten her life. thats why shes their and not in the palace.

yours truly 14tara14
GabzR chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
so happy u updated it cant wait till u update again
babyface123 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
i relly hope that u put ur own spin on this story and dont jst make it like the tudor story cuz then im sure alot of ppl already kno whos gonna b beheaded wich is Bella and Emmett. also i dont kno wht u mean happens to esme? do u mean whts happens to her as in the present, or wht hapens to her in the past after edward walks into the room.

PAST: she moves to the country to escape the memories of her husband

PRESENT: she goes back to the palace wit Bela and falls for Carlisle
1807969 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
I did notice that this story is similar to The Tudor's story. Edward, in place of King Henry and Bella, in place of Anne Boelyn. So, if the story is accurate then it will be Bella and Emmett who get beheaded.

Although, I'm hoping you put your own spin on things and have Mike Newton beheaded for kissing Bella and Tanya beheaded for something or other, I don't like her.

I'm confused as to why Bella got sent to Edward's mother's house, tho.

Update soon... like later today please.
shorty84 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Wow, what a chapter! I'm glad Bella stood up to the King even if she shouldn't have. Esme took a leap there telling Bella all about her and Edward's past? Who knows..maybe Edward will be mad at her enough to kill her unfortunately or she does it herself? Great update!
jkp13452 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
i hope that you continue to write more i absoulutly LOVE this story!
Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Hmm Edwards. Being a prick LOL I would have yelled at him too pshh I would have been lie I can yell at u all I want I don't care who u. Are behead me if u don't like it I don't care LOL I won't be bosses around like that besides my parents hmph anyway fantastic chappie and esme story made me cry
Booklover00 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
This chapter is really good I cant wait to see what he does.
14tara14 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
HA i KNEW IT! it is mike newton that twistd basterd! oh poor edward, and poor bella, sucks that she choses to zone out with mike of all people. though i still thik a member of bellas family is going to be beheaded, though i dout it will be bella otherwise their wouldn't be anymore left to tell right! yah so great story, just finished it you need to up date soon, its really good

though watchvthe way your spelling things, your grammers a little off, just a heads up.

yours truly 14tara14
14tara14 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
is it charles bellas father? and obveously mike, i mean who wouldnt behead mike newton? lol
medward chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
I can't believe that she forgot that she was dancing with Mike! ugh!
2,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »