Reviews for The King's Mistress
yupitsmoi1289 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Well I'm guessing again and thinking Alice and Emmett now! Am I right? LOL anyway great job can't wait to read more!
EbbyLou chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
It's quite a good story. And im guessing that either bella, edward, rosalie, emmett, alice, jasper, the queen, jessica, bella's father, bella's mother, the kings father and mother will be beheaded. either that or some people that have no importance to the story. so if its anyyone of them can you please tell me. thnks for the grea story.
emmettandrose4ever chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
AH! I am going to figure this out!

who is going to be beheaded?

okay i just went through all of the reviews to see who it cant be! so here are the people that I found were left!

(which could be any of the pack. but they arent in the story i just noticed them missing! :D)

so thats my guesses. :D

whitney!
TwilightOfTheNewMoonEclipse chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I think that Carlisle and Tanya are going to be beheaded. Love the story, please update soon! Like tomorrow! :P
broe chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
great story, is charles and phillip getting beheaded
twiliteroxuresox chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
umm what about rosalie and emmett? ] loved it update?
GabzR chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
love it cant wait till u update again
Opague chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I always loved the Tudors's story. And naturally, I am intrigued by this. Please continue. I am curious to see what happens. I won't take a guess about the beheading because I want it to be a complete surprise. Update soon.
kimbella chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
i love it! whats tanya thinking throughout all of this?
olly chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
nice
caseytabwizz chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I love it! Please update soon!
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Can't you just tell me, I promise I won't tell.

Otherwise maybe Alice and Jasper? *gulps*
OliveTrusty chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I am thinking Charlie is one of them. And maybe someone who tries to harm Isabella or the queen. Maybe he beheads the Queen or Jessica? I can't think of another male to be beheaded yet..
bubblegirl762 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Great storyline please continue with this!
shorty84 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Good update! I'm glad they're spending more time together.
2,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »