Reviews for The King's Mistress
banshee69 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Rereading... It's been a long while since I read this fic.

Sherry
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Omg! Did NOT see that coming!
cfigueroa78 chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
I never thought I'd come across a story where the main characters like Bella, Emmett and Alice can be so unpleasant. It's very OOC and even though I never liked Tanya - can't help but feel bad for her. Being unable to have kids is awful but I know in those days, people had very little sympathy when a Queen couldn't provide an heir - instead, she's considered useless and in need of being replaced. Bella is very cocky and too over confident. Hopefully she'll be more humble because she cannot guarantee that she can give the King a son - no one can predict that.
cfigueroa78 chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Bella is clearly very stupid and simple minded. How could she forget who she was dancing with and then kiss them? She thought it was the king while he was dancing a few feet away? This Bella is clearly a mindless bimbo.
cfigueroa78 chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
I love reading period pieces like this one. Edward seems nice enough even though I'm sure there's a bastard lurking beneath his facade. I wish Bella was more aloof and truly disinterested - that always makes the story intriguing when she's genuine and not a simpering, scheming harlot. Seriously, the giggling, fanning and plotting to seduce the King makes her and her family the most unlikable characters so far. Can't even say I dislike Tanya more because Bella is winning that title.
Jessicaabdo chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
im really confused that the first few chapters of this story are nearly identical to the start of the movie "the other boelyn girl" the story line will obviously not remain the same because this will probably have a happy ending but the lines are the same... like im sure that you should be creditting the film for inspiration...
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
The Queen
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 40 . 4/14/2016
I love this story. One of the best I've ever read. I can't explain what I feel at this moment. Happiness for the happy ending , a sappy feeling because of the love everyone got to experience, and...I don't know. I am feeling happy in general and...gosh, I don't know. I love your writing style. You are a very talented writer.
Looking forward to seeing more works from you.
Leslie chapter 39 . 4/1/2016
Good story. However, you really need to work on your continuity. You go back and forth on Bella's age you also state that Edward was married at 17 and was faithful to Tanya. Then you have in speak to Bella about all the women he has bed. A lot of gramatical errors as well, missing words, etc. A beta would serve you well.
CarolineGrace410 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
in the 1400s they didn't have guns or pistols. they had swords and knives. so why didnt you look that up
Just Sus chapter 25 . 3/18/2016
Bella is a smart young woman, but I believe her to be pregnant! I hope the French don't harm Esme or Rosalie!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
I love her speaking out, especially to the bitchy Queen...
Just Sus chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Tanya and Rosalie?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Hmmmmm...beheadings afoot? Oh my!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
So, the Koing is married to Tanya, but she's barren, so he wants Bella?
2,309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »