Reviews for The King's Mistress
KimiD chapter 10 . 1/16
It would seem Bella has found a kindred spirit in Esme I fear both their hearts were broken at their parting. At least now the king believes her... he should have taken her at her word to start with, but he was too blinded by jealousy!
KimiD chapter 9 . 1/16
Not pointless, she now has a friend, a confidante and a mother's love... she is closer to Esme than her own mother
KimiD chapter 8 . 1/16
So Edward took the throne instead of Esme being queen?
KimiD chapter 7 . 1/16
KimiD chapter 6 . 1/16
The most obvious would be Tanya... but the most obvious is not necessarily the correct choice.
The king has said in one of the earlier chapters, when declaring himself to Bella, that he would be mindful of her virginity... I am assuming that he meant he would protect that for her because the king must marry a virgin to prove she has not been with any other man before him... tainted goods as it were.
KimiD chapter 5 . 1/16
Oops! that is not a good thing to get, a gift from your beloved in front of the queen... if she did not despise Bella before, she sure does now. I would wager the queen has never received such from the king since they have been together.
KimiD chapter 4 . 1/16
Ah it would seem declarations have been made by both the king and his swan
KimiD chapter 3 . 1/16
Hmmm, beheadings... that does not bode well for someone being out of favor with the king
Leave them guessing... oh yeah, both the king and the duke will be wondering where those two are off to And with Whom...
KimiD chapter 2 . 1/16
Oh she has definitely caught the king's eye...
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/16
I would wager that in the day and time 17 was an age girls were married thus the king inquiring of her 'husband'. But it seems all can see he has his eye on Isabella... including the queen and perhaps that is not a good thing where she was favored before... she has fallen from grace.
arnoldis chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
It's fucking gross that you put he rape warning after. rape is a trigger, it appears you know that, and your insincere apology is insulting.
goddessmoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
great story I have enjoyed this story. great job
Neverland Is Everywhere chapter 42 . 10/6/2014
This story made me cry.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I think she's gonna be head Rosalie
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 40 . 8/21/2014
It was a perfect epilogue. Beautiful.
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »