Reviews for The King's Mistress
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 40 . 4/14/2016
I love this story. One of the best I've ever read. I can't explain what I feel at this moment. Happiness for the happy ending , a sappy feeling because of the love everyone got to experience, and...I don't know. I am feeling happy in general and...gosh, I don't know. I love your writing style. You are a very talented writer.
Looking forward to seeing more works from you.
Leslie chapter 39 . 4/1/2016
Good story. However, you really need to work on your continuity. You go back and forth on Bella's age you also state that Edward was married at 17 and was faithful to Tanya. Then you have in speak to Bella about all the women he has bed. A lot of gramatical errors as well, missing words, etc. A beta would serve you well.
CarolineGrace410 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
in the 1400s they didn't have guns or pistols. they had swords and knives. so why didnt you look that up
Just Sus chapter 25 . 3/18/2016
Bella is a smart young woman, but I believe her to be pregnant! I hope the French don't harm Esme or Rosalie!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
I love her speaking out, especially to the bitchy Queen...
Just Sus chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Tanya and Rosalie?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Hmmmmm...beheadings afoot? Oh my!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
So, the Koing is married to Tanya, but she's barren, so he wants Bella?
blb1000 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
She hasn't seen mistreatment, I fear, until the Queen funds out what they are up to.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Nice start!
CuriousPotato chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
I'm only on cheater two but Who is the king? Is it Edward or carlisle? I am eager to keep reading!
Jcook169 chapter 42 . 1/3/2016
No offense but as a late add on that chapter was a punch in the guy. Great writing as usual but it only took away from the story. I am sure events like this took place but still. I wish I never read this chapter - I think it is still disrespectful to Bella and Rosalie. For some reason I felt the need to let you know how I felt but please don't think I didn't like the rest of the story, this chapter just really bothered me.
Kate chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
Banana? An entire wall of glass? Women on the Privy Council? It does my head in. Just a little research on sixteenth century England would be good.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
Enjoying the story, but soooo many errors! You need a beta. Had to laugh when being called 'pompous' is described as a compliment! That aside though, I am enjoying the story even if I find all the grammar, spelling & historical errors distracting
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »