Reviews for The King's Mistress
KimiD chapter 16 . 1/17/2015
I loved Edward's greeting of his mom!
KimiD chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
Why does Rose seem so irritated with Bella being gone all night... and she is the only one to figure out that they did not sleep together that night...
KimiD chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
Goodness what a fright she gave everyone!
KimiD chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
It would seem Bella has found a kindred spirit in Esme I fear both their hearts were broken at their parting. At least now the king believes her... he should have taken her at her word to start with, but he was too blinded by jealousy!
KimiD chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
Not pointless, she now has a friend, a confidante and a mother's love... she is closer to Esme than her own mother
KimiD chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
So Edward took the throne instead of Esme being queen?
KimiD chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
UH OH
KimiD chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
The most obvious would be Tanya... but the most obvious is not necessarily the correct choice.
The king has said in one of the earlier chapters, when declaring himself to Bella, that he would be mindful of her virginity... I am assuming that he meant he would protect that for her because the king must marry a virgin to prove she has not been with any other man before him... tainted goods as it were.
KimiD chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Oops! that is not a good thing to get, a gift from your beloved in front of the queen... if she did not despise Bella before, she sure does now. I would wager the queen has never received such from the king since they have been together.
KimiD chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Ah it would seem declarations have been made by both the king and his swan
KimiD chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Hmmm, beheadings... that does not bode well for someone being out of favor with the king
Leave them guessing... oh yeah, both the king and the duke will be wondering where those two are off to And with Whom...
KimiD chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Oh she has definitely caught the king's eye...
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I would wager that in the day and time 17 was an age girls were married thus the king inquiring of her 'husband'. But it seems all can see he has his eye on Isabella... including the queen and perhaps that is not a good thing where she was favored before... she has fallen from grace.
arnoldis chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
It's fucking gross that you put he rape warning after. rape is a trigger, it appears you know that, and your insincere apology is insulting.
goddessmoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
great story I have enjoyed this story. great job
2,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »