Reviews for A Dream is a Wish
Cherepaha chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I really liked this, I get what you were trying to say.

Just a fun fact: you can't dream of people you've never seen before. So even if you dream about someone you don't recognise, you have seen that person's face before, even if you were just passing by them at the grocery store.
Mossears of Riverclan chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Aww...I always adored those two, Although BBxNaomi's still a good one. Good job!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Aww, very sweet~!

Yes. That, I think, was the part that made me really hate Light—he killed two people who were going to be married, who should have been really, really happy. And they both DIED. That…just…sealed my intense dislike for Light, I think. They deserve to be happy.
Amanda Saitou chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
This one was beautiful indeed! I don't mind the religious mentionings, in fact, I think they apply perfectly for Light, and the situation it takes. Poor Naomi and Raye, I think that, after L, their deaths were the ones I most pitied in DN.

But Light do deserve some misery, doesn't he? Only L could be there to save or punish him in the end, right?

BTW, if you accept ideas for this one, have you ever seen the "DN director's cut" on youtube? It happens after DN's end, and shows Ryuk talking to a very young Shinigami, which we find out to be Light himself at the end. A dream involving Light as a deathgod/shinigami would be interesting, I guess...
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
L as a girl, and wearing Misa's clothes, now, that is a picture to be remembered forever!LOL! And Light seemed quite happier with a male L, huh?
O'chibi-brat chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
...You're incredible. The story, the scenery, the meanings that could be interpreted from it all...it brought tears to my eyes. Is that weird? Because I know I'm not that lame and sensitive. Please continue.
MLMsky4life chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
(8'3 Beautiful...Perfect, everything. I have seen few christian weddings before, and this one pretty much showed the best sides of it. Yes, I somehow feel like Raye and Misora married in heaven...Maybe there were more people dreaming like that, that night A few days ago I dreamt my school had changed into a jungle/swamp and I had to catch lit fish for some reason...And I dreamt I was searching for L, a year ago or so (see, I'm a terrifyingly hardcore fan:3) It was so amazingly realistic, but I never found him because I couldn't pronounce 'his' name properly ('Ryuzaki'. Is that so hard...?) or something...I was so SAD and HAPPY at the same time when I woke up, and I wrote it down somewhere, but I forgot where By what I wanted to say that dreams usually don't make sense, hehe
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wagh this review is so late... I got an alert for this and read it earlier but didn't have time to review... *cries* Well, late is better than never.

...Right?

Well, this is a very... um... INTERESTING... topic. XDD Light... how we love him. He's just... wonderful. and L as a girl... okay, I can't REALLY picture it, but it would definitely be interesting... ; So yeah. Wow.

AND HAHA THAT'S SUCH A GREAT CONVERSATION XDD

But really, this was pretty hilarious. Ahem. REALLY hilarious. The keyboard has a mind of its own... ;
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
*laughs* this was great; I love fics when it has girl!L. :D Please update soon with another of your oneshots; these are great.
Nekotsubasa chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
XD That was great. With Light calling L a slut and trying to strip him. Poor L.
merichuel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
oh, cooL! I liked it lol poor L, I would also freak out if my companion did something like that when he woke up lol

so there will be any continuation? or next chapter will be a different story?

please update soon
MLMsky4life chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Firrst! (if not somebody else is typing this at the same time as I do...) Haha, L as a girl...He, ahem, she is so funny! I think L must look pretty as a girl, and Misa's clothes would fit her very well..The sentence 'L pulled HER legs down' sounded unnatural, haha...I'd dance too if I were heavily gay Light and L still had HIS manhood after a dream like that...I love this:D:D Next...:D funny!