Reviews for Lost Horse Creek, Montana
spockett chapter 23 . 7/18
This has been one of the best stories I have read. Please continue this.
Lyndsey chapter 23 . 3/5
Are you planning on continuing this story?
Annie chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
I hope to read more of this wonderful story in the future! Thank you so much for sharing!
Awehrman chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
This story is wonderful. I hope you continue it soon.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Please update soon! Wanna know what happens between Spock and Jim!
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 23 . 1/29/2015
I love love love your writing! I have honestly been near incapable of putting it down, and am even planning on getting The Tao of Equus to read. I really hope you continue this!
Aya-Shoru chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
I've lost count how many times I've reread this story it is totally AWESOME! Waiting eagerly for more chapters.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
I can't believe Spock got into a bar fight and arrested! It's blowing my mind, but in the best possible way. Wow. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
I agree with Jim. "Spock's mom... Totally glorious." I can't even begin to imagine how hard that whole thing would've been, and how much Amanda must have loved her son.
Regina'sMusic chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
Please update soon! This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what comes next!
atymer chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Happy for your return. Hope all is well.
Hope Jim is not hurt bad.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
So excited to see this story updated. Thank you for continuing it:-)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I was looking at a locota translator and found that "Wichahpih'a" means a clear night with a star filled sky. It made me think of Spock with his cool clear logic, his dark hair and pail skin, and because jim will always be drawn to the stars and Spock! I am re reading from the beginning again! I just can't gear enough of your work!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Ahhhhh! Yes short. Good but short. So I get to ask...gray dappled Clydesdales?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2014