Reviews for Love Blooms
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
How is it to be continued if of has chapters
Panduz chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
This is the most awesomeresting (It's awesome and interesting, sexy right? Came up with it all on my own) thing I've read since like forever home slice. Keep doin yo thang brah :3
Unknown Reviewer chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Awesome. I'm loving this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
NinjaWithaPogoStick chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Loving this story X3 please update! Its epic, seriously, and I like the way the characters have been portrayed! The style of writing is good too :P I can't wait for the next chapter.
Konetsu chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
I really can't believe I actually downed 14 chapters in one sitting. But it was worth it, since it's been a while since I've done that. Kudos to you!

For some reason, I'm liking Kin way more than I do Hinata now, but not more than Ino. xD (If that makes sense). I think it's just the way my mind works, lol. Great job so far and in these new chapters I'm seeing less and less errors, so a thumbs up on that.

Take as long as you want to update, we don't mind going back and reading this as many times as we want; it's that good.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
Hey, its cool. I know getting back into the groove is hard, as I keep reminding myself (it shouldn't take a week to write a paragraph and be happy with it). And besides, I think it worked out fine :)

InoSakuHina Love triangle, hmm? This could prove to be very interesting.

I'm too tired and disgruntled to write a proper review today, but just know that I thought it was really good, kay?

Till Next Time
bleach number 1 fan chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
wow realy weird chapter iv no idea what to say what is going to happen and when will ino find out hinata is trying to steal her girl hmm goo dluck with this
The Temptation chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chap!
hanu8900 chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
luv this!
MinoMeds chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
I was WONDERING was 12 was titled that! I can't really find any errors since I'm semi-awake, yet it's daytime
bleach number 1 fan chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Omg amazingly good chapter i loved it im glad ino and saku are talking again there sutch a cute couple lol any way i cant w8t to see more and good luck with it
Insomniackid7 chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
you did a good job of editing, there's a difference between these chapters and your earlier ones, you've been improving. Keep on writing.

1WiththeButterfly chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
My fangirlish (Fanboyish?) squeals of joy at this chapter would have woken somebody up, so I had to have internal squee instead. Stupid unwritten rules of how not to act when everyone around you is asleep, grumble, grumble...

I absolutely love ino. she wins this fanfic, with her sarcastic (no, thats not the word...well, i've forgotten what the real word for describing this concept, so sarcastic with have to do) comments to sakura about climbing over tall fences using gratings being a bad idea, and then having a moment of apologeticness, which I know isn't a word, about going out with random extra #21

I wonder what sakura's reaction to tommorrow morning will be? coz, this was probably one of those nights. Naming your conscience, getting a concussion, possibly breaking a few ribs, leaving a terminally shy and introverted girl to wake up to an empty house, going through several realisations as to what your on-again, off-again friend's motives were, and getting very wet and cold all in the space of one night.

thats gonna take some sorting out...

I almost thought you'd written 3:37 am, and I was thinking "Holy carp! I dont even use that on here" (Because whenever I give my location for sites, I say 'around 3:37 am') but then I looked back, and saw it was not so.

Till Next Time
1WiththeButterfly chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
Sorry to hear about the computer problems. Is that why the whole thing is bolded?

Anyway, a nice chapter. I'm glad you finally revealed it was shizune, because just calling her "The Maid" made it out as if Naruto was a real dick head.

I laugh at the video game off D

Slightly awesome dream sequence, and all the angst about everyone thinking sakura should be with ino again wasn't much of a turn off, it was subtle enough to not be annoying but obvious enough to be noticed. good job.

Till next time
bleach number 1 fan chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
wow very nice fic iv loved it so far its realy good and poor sakura i hope she finaly gets ino and well hinata and sasuke can fight over naruto lol any way i cant w8t to see how this works out lol good luck with it :)