Reviews for Gakuchu
sorry if i'm mistaken, but did u copy this story from a Manga? cuz i'm pretty sure to hav read it somewhere. again if i'm wrong, very sorry
Da Sir 'n Knuffel Ify chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I like the story, nice pair :] Shouta and Yuzuyu are awesome.

Considering this was rated T, it's pretty darn good. (I usually only read M)

Keep up the good work, x]
aStudyInScarlet chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Be careful of plagiarism. There is a story that is exactly the same as "Gakuchu". I remember it being a one shot at the end of a volume of a series called "Me & My Brothers" by Hari Tokieno. I would advise removing this story to prevent future trouble.
shinki7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Pls write more YuzuXshouta fanfic! pls pls pls pls pls XD
clannadsakura chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw!kawaii!i love this story alot!there should had been more chapters or another different story about them...they like so match!
PurpleHime chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
aww! how sweet! i agree. we do need more yuzuxshouta fics! this one is cute! keep it up!
U.W.A.H Squad chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
U.W.A.H!

Yuzuyu - is so cute and sweet!

Shouta - is misunderstood - haha the angry girls

Ken - is such a mischievious guy he and Marika are perfect

Marika - is still wearing fancy lacy stuff on her uniform -LOL
Pandapple chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very cute! Loved it to the very end!
Gogglelicious chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Whe! An Aishiteruze fic! :) Another one more like haha, and I love love love love love it! Somehow even tho Shouta has a differ personality in this one, I liked it - haha Ken is a...well I'll just say he's being himself. tee hee
Automatic Code Red 123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Nice! I like this. A LOT. I laughed at everything Ken did/said he's hilarious. LOL Marika still keeping the fancy trend with her uniform? TOO funny!
First Day High chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
So cute! ] Shouta being an unapproachble type is so weird to think about, but somehow it got me into this story, really cool plot. HAPPY early b-day chica!
ATOMIC ORANGE chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
AW UR KIDDING ME? I'M THE 3RD REVIEWER? SIGH, OH WELL. LOL AT KEN - HE'S SUCH A NAUGHTY BOY IN VARIOUS WAYS X)
Pokkin Choco chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
1) HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AKANE! XD

2) LOVE THE STORY!

3) WRITE MORE!

4) PLEASE?
Ramen and Chopsticks chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
(_)/ - Ramen and Chopsticks! Peace out yo!
Ramen and Chopsticks chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Dude! :) Awesome one-shot! Yes we do need another YuzuxShouta fic lol! Great job, I really liked this one - no offense to ur first yuzuxshouta fic that one's good too!