Reviews for Cursed
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i love it Sweetie! your the best author for the Soniic and CO. stories!
Midallion chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
WOW. I love this story. It actually brought tears to my eyes. I could feel the flow of the words. It was very well writen. unfortunatly I disagree with Lord Kalvin. keep it the way it is. You can't write a peice that would saticfy everyone. you have a beautiful style of writing and if I where you I wouldn't change it one bit. Very nice work. You captured my attention the second I read the first word. Bravo!
LadyShadex chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Beautiful and sad at the same time. Poor Amy...I feel bad for her. Anyway, great one-shot, I liked it!

Keep writing! :)
Mia nothing more.or less chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh.

My.

God...

It's beautiful... this...is actually better than some things I have read from lord kelvin;and you still 'need' English classes.

My god woman...I... I have no words to criticize. I could tell you of your spelling mistakes, but I keep in mind you are still in classes.

I'm in tears. you are the first writer... to actually bring tears to my eyes.

I can only say wow... and that you have shown me what true writing is.

Thank you.
SPEAKERNiGHT chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Man, I can't help but feel sorry for the girl. I love this story. Keep up the awesome work.
Emmet Earwax chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I never cared for Amy Rose. There are far too many characters, far too many plotlines in the Sonic comic (?) now and I wouldn't want Amy Rose -or anybody- shoving their butts in my face.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Personal reflections.

I really like stories of this sort. Not because they are action packed or particularly shiny. This is for other genres. This type of writing lets the artist reveal more about him or herself. And not just life, but also views and reflections.

From this point, I could call this story an expression of your ego. I'm willing to bet that you've stuffed quite a few personal beliefs into Amy's head.

However, from the first lines, I'm left disappointed with your style. This is a site for creative writing. Recycling the high school essay-writing techniques doesn't work. I see the first large paragraph and I imagine how someone would cut a few general sentences into an intro. Then comes the detailed introduction. No, they're not bad when it comes to technique. They're just mundane and predictable.

Work your way out of this shell. Don't sugar-coat your thoughts into general statements. When a word is too dull to be meaningful, erase it. You'll find truth to be quite amazing to look at without any clothes on.

The more thoughts I read, the more I want to push this story away. It's very egoistic. I, me, I. Do you see it? The first paragraph is impersonal, there is no you in it. That's why it's boring. The second changes quickly. The third turns into a monster. Such a rough-edged story.

Your dread followed me till the very end. As I write this, I feel that hoping on your personality to save this was a waste. This is but another expression of self-pity. We've seen it done before. The story wails like a dying kitten. The words are soft in texture. I suppose, that's what kills it. This serenity just becomes bland.

Make us cry. Until you do, your own are worthless.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.