Reviews for Poké Rangers GForce
Darth Kokkinos chapter 44 . 11/13/2011
NO. WAY. I cannot believe that! First, Crane gets thrown into the portal and everyone knows that he's dead. Then the Conduit brings him back to life. And then there is that friggin riddle about what's good for the Zangoose is good for the Chimchar (which, btw, I am still clueless about). And finally, Regli is really Errol, Dorlinda's brother. It was an epic cliff-hanger with Darkia thinking about the world of shadows, and I loved the special ending credits. It gives the story a nice ending.

Can't wait for SDI and the next batch of rangers.

For the last time on this story, Darth Tren signing off...
Darth Kokkinos chapter 43 . 11/13/2011
OH MY WORD! That was amazing! And Regli got Crane. Actually, that part wasn't awesome, but all the rest was. And now for the finale. Deep...and dark.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 42 . 11/13/2011
Wow, that was awesome. It's good to know that Pura and Jirona (Amy and Jared, whatever) escaped from Regli. I mean, they were the ones that weren't SUPER evil, so they had to get away. And now the penultimate is coming! MWAHAHA! (epic music plays) :)
Darth Kokkinos chapter 41 . 11/13/2011
That was a very awkward chapter. It seemed a little easy for Crane and Dorlinda to get the antidote, but otherwise it was really good. And Jirona got the boot. :) CANNOT WAIT for "Ghosts of Time"!
Darth Kokkinos chapter 39 . 11/12/2011
What can I say? I. LOVED. THIS. CHAPTER. Yayeah! And Deotto is mean. VERY mean.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 37 . 11/12/2011
How could he? Regli was going to get rid of his general? That's just lame. Otherwise it was a great chapter.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 35 . 11/12/2011
Big L. Big O. Big L. That was awesome dude. Crane and Paige? I can totally see that. I really liked the chapter, but I am also willing to bet that it's going to get even better. Keep up the great work!

Darth Tren
Darth Kokkinos chapter 34 . 11/12/2011
This chapter was awesome! Downright CANNOT wait for the climax!
Darth Kokkinos chapter 32 . 11/10/2011
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!
Darth Kokkinos chapter 29 . 11/10/2011
I'm neither a psychic nor a liar...I didn't see that coming.

Anyway, it was really fun to see Darkia try to kick some major butt, but he epicly failed. And Chip is a really, REALLY bad liar.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
YAY. :) The awesome cheesyness of this chapter was awesome.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Wow, that was epic. Can't wait for Part Two.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
LOL. That was awesome.
Darth Kokkinos chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
That was a pretty good chapter. LOL! Chimzor helped the rangers just to bust Darkia! Can't wait for "The Blue Bodyguard". :)
Darth Kokkinos chapter 17 . 10/31/2011