Reviews for Waking up in Vegas
uffauffauffa chapter 15 . 5/24/2018
Edward and JAcob have to fight together to help LEAH
uffauffauffa chapter 13 . 5/24/2018
I'm one of those who thought Edward wanted to hurt LEAH. Before chapter 12, however, I thought that after Bella, Edward wanted LEAH. Bella wants both boys, and if a third boy arrives ... do she want boy too? Not it that she decides to ally herself with the Volturi? It would be fun to see Aro ready to do damage and immediately decide not to hurt LEAH because at he, and all the Volturi like the "wolf girl".
uffauffauffa chapter 11 . 5/24/2018
Bella... bleah!
uffauffauffa chapter 8 . 5/24/2018
I'm stupid, I just read the plot now ... I say that he found Bella, or else Edward. He turned out to be gay and in love with Jake. But from the title: Crazy Bella, perhaps Bella
uffauffauffa chapter 7 . 5/24/2018
I hate Bella
uffauffauffa chapter 4 . 5/24/2018
I hope not to offend you, but I think you're going too fast in the draft. It's all too fast and little cared for ... It is also true that this is your story and your characters probably you have imagined them less angry than those of the saga.
uffauffauffa chapter 3 . 5/24/2018
Google has improved with translations, at least in translation from Italian to English. But I must always try to correct the sentences and give them a logical sense
uffauffauffa chapter 2 . 5/24/2018
I imagined that they were in Las Vegas. And if they do not remember this, it means they were both drinking lots of alcohol.
Little Emily chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
Is there another one?
Little Emily chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
Love the fact Bella's a phsyco bitch
yoidesu chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
great story... ;)
LM3795 chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
WHAT? She imprinted? OH...crap! haha...dangit...I love her Jake too damn much...and I'm loving this fic...and to say that I'm anxious to read more, would be an understatement!
LaFayVerte chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
NO NO NO, THAT WAS JUST EVIL...SHE CAN'T IMPRINT...

I HATE YOU

just kidding, update soon
Kei Jones chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
So who and where did Bella find these guys? Not to mention where did she get the money? Uh-oh, that is quite the twist that I did not forsee coming. Will Edwarrd help Jacob get Leah back? You've given an interesting hook so let's see how everything goes from there - I mean who did she imprint on?
dinaadc10 chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
oh hell no! u cannot just stop it there woman! if there is going to be a sequel hurry it up! this is one of the best stories here! i just love this story. hurry and type, type like the wind! ok. I'm calm now, sorry but i had a sugar rush but the intent is still clear, type the sequel as fast as u can!