Reviews for I love her like a sister
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I love how these brought light to actual things that have happened between Harry and Hermione. Like if I had read this with just minimal knowledge of Harry Potter, it would sound like to me as if Harry and Hermione were very much in love.

How in the WORLD did they end up as the 'brother-sister' bond, I will never understand.

But everything in this is why I love HarryxHermione. Well done!
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
And that's why I always liked this couple.
Ah, feelings. And so many memories... yes, it was my first literary OTP. And I always hoped that stay together for all the moments they had and their interactions in the books (it was a slap in the face the Harry/Ginny in the seventh book, literally). But I guess that's why there's fiction fans :D
It was a sweet oneshot, lightweight. I think that is exactly what Harry feels for Hermione.
By far, the ending was what I liked most. One word to describe it: perfect.
bellatrix lives chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
:D YES YES YES HARMONY WHOO!
Take that Hinny shippers, our ship does NOT need canon to sail. Our can float beautifully, but yours looks like it may tip! (Why yes I am attempting to trash talk :p)
I won"'t mention Romione because I kind of likemit. But Harmony is forever, and half the fandom agrees! (I think - I've talked with a lot of Harmony shippers, so...)
I love your stories. :DD
TheDemiPotterJayVampireCahill chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I just read this, and I totally agree with you! My motto for life is 'I live in HARMONY and DREW my destiny.'
Pokemon-Princess.8 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is ... so insightful and well-written HighQueen x

I am a huge harry potter fan, true 'read it when I was 10 and saw all the movies and read all the books over 6 times each' kinda fan- also wore a witches outfit and a scar for both parts of movie seven (cool)

anywayssss, whilst reading the books before I started to research what other fans were thinking, I was blind to this deeper sense of love between harry and hermione- i really did see them as brother and sister and platonic- was slightly shocked at ron and hermione but to me it made sense and she clearly loved him, but over time I don't like the fact ron left her in the tent... but I forgave him- he came back and he was so worried about his family and harry and hermione didn't have that immediate worry.. but still- harry treated hermione like gold and there is something so unique and beautifully untouched in their love for one another and you bring this out so poigniantly (sorry sp!) and its enticing..

i liked the 'brawl' line- made me laugh!

I'm a fan of your writting- keep it up! :)

Pokemon-Princess8* x
Kushurimi chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Harry and Ginny is just plain wrong - Harmony all the way.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was really sweet, and I so wish Hermione and Harry had ended up together, they just seem perfect for each other)
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
(low whistle) Nicely done. Very nicely done. I thought it was a bit unfair too how Harry buried Dobby and didn't get anymore than a pat on the shoulder while Ron gets a snog just because he didn't want the elves to die. Sheesh, talk about being biased. Ah well. It was very cute when Harry said that they 'hug a lot'. Good job! ]
Saharet chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
*Chuckles* I've been a Her/Ron shipper from ever since I can remember. But I liked this short. The way you wrote it made sense and did not offend me because it MADE SENSE.

I won't change my views thought, I'll stick to my pairing but I'm glad people actually have something to say to back up their pairing when it goes against canon.

Thank you for writing this.
gryffindor.princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMFG! I LOVE IT! totally awesome! I was like, thinking the exact same thing when I read that damn line

it was the least favorite in the book, but now i kinda like it

pls pls right mre! you're amazingg!

and youve added all their li'l moments so nicely, i LOVE IT! im logging on to favorite this thing!
lollapalozzafanatic83 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
w00t w00t! yeah! power to harmony!
antonio chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
just amazing actually i'm working on that it's after the finale i hope can't send it to you when i finished it bye
HJP265 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I loved it. The part was really nice writte.

And you are so right with the part of not giving up. I personally think there isn't anything to give up because I simply know that Harry and Hermione somehow, somewher will end up together (even if it's in my imagination) and I hope to that there'll be a kissing scene but I don't think there will be one :(