Reviews for Sure Did Treat Me Nice
Hi chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Very sweet Christmasy story :)
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
AAA! its very cute I like it :)
silfursvik chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE I CAN'T TAKE IT! ! ! ! ! lol. very nicely written too. really nice job! omg i loved this
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was really cute, although it took me a while to overcome the slight pervy feeling about Jareth & a 7-year-old Sarah. Nice recovery there towards the end. ;) Lovely idea on how she came to have the book. Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Shinku chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I think a lot of people have wondered where that book came from. It's just to much of a mystery not to look into.

I remember being that small myself and hating going to someone else's home when they obviously haven't prepared for children. You'd think that if they like a certain item so much they would have sense enough to put it away until the event they were hosting was over. I know my mother always did, and we didn't have people over too often.

This is an excellent story. I look forward to your next fiction. -Shi
VermillionQueen chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, I love this! Lovely writing, and I love seeing the backstory on how Sarah could have gotten hold of the enchanting story... Hehe, and its quite a funny mental picture thinking of Jareth as a small boy with the same clothes and attitude as adult Jareth. Great job!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OMGoodness! That was awesome. You created the perfect moment and the perfect way for her to have received the book. You gave a beautiful description of when he truly fell in love with her- poor Jareth to have to wait so long and have her still so young and immature and therefore not understanding when he tries to come for her later. I love that he didn't take her kiss then like a lot of authors would have had him do- it's so much better the way you did it. The way you wind your words is so thoroughly enjoyable. Literally, there was only one thing that I could possibly offer as constructive and that is that it says, "settling herself with her the book as she plucked" and I think maybe it was supposed to say "settling herself with her book as she plucked." It is so unusual that I run across authors who are so good at the art- it was a joy to read it. Now, my only hope is that you've written more "Labyrinth" stories so that I can go enjoy them too :)